Chapter 10~fixing things??

Christians POV
I love Emma. No doubt about it. Abigail was just a excuse...
Jacobs POV
I'm gonna hug Madison today and surprise her. I hope this goes well.

Emma's POV
I need to get Christian out of my mind. No matter what I do I just can't get him out of my thoughts. Ok I need to just see different people.

Madison's POV
I'm scared I just want school to be over its getting to the point where I'm scared to be around Jacob, I mean what if I mess things up. What if I do one thing and he hates me. I think I just need to be myself. I'm scared though this is the real serious relationship I've had ever. Help!

Christians POV
I don't know my feelings anymore I need to talk to Jacob and see what he says but Jacob hates my guts right now..uggghhhh this is just all frustrating. I don't like Abigail I don't know what I did, I screwed up bad. I need to fix this but u don't know how I cant talk to anybody because my best friends hates me.

End of school:
Text messages~

Christian and Emma:
C~hey I want to fix things.
E~I don't wanna talk to you.
C~Emma plz I know I messed up.
E~*doesnt respond*
C~Emma plz!
C~I get it I deserve
E~Christian, I don't trust u, you completely cheated on me with Abigail. I knew something was up but I didn't say anything because I trusted you and what do you? You go behind my back and cheat on me.
C~look I'm sorry I know I messed up but I want to fix it. But I completely understand and I support your decision, whatever it is.
E~ok and I want to talk to you in person too.
C~that's fine, I'm ok with that when do you want to see me.
E~ is the park in 15 minutes ok??
C~yea that's fine.
E~k...see you then
C~see you then.