Chapter 1: Cheater

(Y/N) Pov

I knew that Levi was cheating on me.I kept it a secret.I noticed that he wasn't showing the affection he used to show.He was staying 'over time for work to get more money'.I regret meeting him.He just uses people.I hate him.I've wasted my life.

Sometimes I wish I could just run free outside the walls, But no, the titans are there.I feel like I wasn't good enough for him.We've been married for 3 years.He has been cheating for 2 of those years.I knew who he was cheating on me with, no other than Petra Ral. I never liked her because she tries to hard.I mean there's so many things that you could hate about her.

I really don't know what Levi see's in her.Anyway Levi is a man.Men are players.I shouldn't of been so gullible.I hate myself.I can believe he did that to me.I was never that beautiful anyway so I can understand.I feel used like a wine glass.Once I shatter in to a million pieces, Their is no further use for me.He thinks I'm stupid and won't find out, well guess what Levi I know.I will never forgive him ever.No matter what he does I will never forgive him.He is a player.I hate players and don't get me started he even flirts with her right in front of me.He thinks I'm dumb.I hate him.It stays in my life forever.It cannot change.He keeps saying "We will be together no matter what ".If I was dead he wouldn't care.At least he will be with Petra.

I once looked at their texts while Levi was going to train his squad.I don't do squad training because I am  stronger than Levi .Oh and guess who is is in his squad Petra! I saw things like see you there or miss you.Worst of all Levi called me a weak and useless  woman.I was hurt by the remarks.

I am currently walking to his office when I hear shuffling and stuff falling in the room.I open the door and see Levi kissing Petra.I act shocked and surprised.Petra grins.I hate her."(Y/N) it's not what it looks like" Levi said shocked."Damn right that's not what is looks like. All men say that.Why am I not surprised, Levi humanity's strongest with a woman who can't even fight cause she doesn't want to mess up her ugly makeup.I bet you got her in the survey corps yourself." I said in a monotone voice.I sprint out of the room to pack my bag quickly.I need to go back home where I belong.I should've known human life isn't good for me.I quickly pack my back and start to leave when a I feel a hand grab my wrist.I look back and she Levi cleaned up and sweating."What do you want from me!. Let go of me!" I said looking in the way I need to go."Please don't leave me please I am sorry I won't do it again" He pled."Sorry doesn't take back that you cheated on me for two and a half with a weak little girl doesn't it and not telling me oh and thinking I was stupid.It just made my blood boil.I wish I left you long ago.I don't love you anymore.I was fighting with myself to go.I HATE YOU NOW LET GO OF ME!" I screamed.I snatch my hand out of his grip.I looked at him.He was beyond shocked.I looked at my wrist.I was bruised."Thanks for leaving me a bruise" I said."Please don't leave me" He begged."Why would you want me back.To feel good that you cheated on me.It not my fault if I leave you anyway" I debated."Where are you going to go then" Levi said."None of your business now go back to kissing your little now to be girlfriend cause I'm done with you cheating." I growled.

I turned around to start walking again.I could feel his cold eyes staring at me.I looked at him and made my eyes turn red.Tears streamed down.I was crying.It hurts it really does.I should've known I can not hide my emotions in a armoured heart.He looked at them as if he just seen a ghost."Why?" I cried.That was the last thing I remember saying to him.I ran at full pace and jumped out of the window and leaped over to the wall.I started running up it.I looked back to see him shocked.I could tell that he was going to get the maneuvering gear.I jumped of the wall into the ever green forest.

I'm free
I'm home

Levi doesn't know me
He never will