Chapter 2:Levi

Levi's POV:

She knew.All that time I was with Petra.She sounded so calm though.Right after she ran out off the room.Petra grinned."Where are you going honey" she said in a annoying voice.I honestly hated Petra.I didn't love her."Going to somewhere you won't be" I growled.I ran out of the room and searched for (Y/N). I then saw her heading somewhere.I held her wrist.After our little argument, I was shocked.She knew all along and held it inside of her.Suddenly, She got out of the grip."Thanks for the bruise" (Y/N) muttered.She ran out and stopped.She looked at me and her eyes turned blood red.She was crying.Then I realised that I broke her."Why?" She cried.All this time she held her feeling in her manoeuvring gear.Then she ran a jumped out the window.I ran to the window and see her running up wall Maria.She did not have any maneveuring gear on.I ran to get my maneveuring gear.

I don't know why I cheated.(Y/N) had everything you would ever want.I did know Petra loved me,But when she said "I will love her more than you ever will" I kissed her more so she can shut up.I honestly don't know.When Petra first kissed me, I just fell in her trap.I knew (Y/N) was hiding something I just don't know what.I don't know how (Y/N) ran up wall Maria.It's not human.

I don't know her as well as I think I do