Chapter 4:Please just stop

Levi's POV:

I here in the mess hall for dinner.Petra wouldn't shut that mouth of hers.Then I see (Y/N) get dinner and sit at a table where no one else sits.She was crying and I could tell that she was thinking."Why are you staring at that plain woman that you cheated on for amazing me.I will love you more than she ever will"Petra whispered.I wanted to feed her to the titans and watch,But unfortunately I can't because then I will be kicked out f the Wings of freedom.(Y/N) got up and placed her tray away and then walking away.I got up.I could tell that she heard that.I chased her to her room.Then she slammed the door in my face.It hurt.After the Argument, I was shocked.Her parents died and on top of that I cheat on her."I have no purpose in life" She said."Mum dad why did you have to die on me.I need you" She then whispered."(Y/N) I-" I was cut off."Levi stop just stop.You have already hurt me." She whispered."(Y/N) I'm sorry I j-" I was cut off again."Didn't need me well then I am going home" She whispered."Please stay please" I begged."Shut up okay.If I stay then I am ignoring you" She said."Honey what are you doing at this good for nothing woman's door" Petra said in a very annoying cool tone that didn't even work."HELLO EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT TOMORROW IS A FIGHTING TOURNAMENT.YOU CAN PICK WHOEVER TO FIGHT AND YOU CAN FIGHT THEM FOREVER.IF YOU DONT WIN YOU WILL HAVE TO SLEEP OUTSIDE FOR A NIGHT" Erwin's voice boomed to the microphone."Shut up and go away" (Y/N) yelled.I was going to my room.Petra was following me."Wanna have some fun" She said in a annoying voice."Why would I you stalker" I said in a defensive voice."Oh Levi why not" Petra whispered."I'm done with your games and I hate you.You know who I love (Y/N)! She's better than you in every way.Now get away from me you stalker!" I yelled."LEVI WHY I AM SO BETTER THAN HER" Petra yelled."I DONT CARE GO AWAY" I yelled."Oh Levi why do we fight" She said.Then she kissed me."Now let's go to your room." She whispered."Get away from him" (Y/N) threatened."Why would you want him cause he's mine" Petra threatened."Are you death.He is no ones to keep.He doesn't want or like your stupid body.Even know he gave bad memories, he I gave me good ones like how he hugged me or kissed me , But don't worry about that because it mean't nothing to him" (Y/N) said.She then kicked Petra down and then she kicked me down like it was nothing."And that what you get for cheating on me and breaking me " (Y/N) said.I feel so bad.Petra got up and left in an angry manner.(Y/N) was going to her room until I grabbed her waist."W-what are you doing" She shuttered.I turned her around.She was blushing a bit while looking down."Why are you doing this.You never liked me.Y-you used me.(Looks up)" she whispered.Her beautiful (E/C) eyes shinning.She pushed away to her no emotion state."Stop get away why are your doing this to me. I-I can't take your torturing me " (Y/N) whispered.Shes walking in her room."(Y/N) I'm sorry" I said.I really meant it.I'm sorry.I love her."I can't trust you.I really can't.I don't need any words describes what you did to me.I.Dont.Love.You.Anymore." (Y/N) whispered.I know she meant it.I regret everything bad I've done to her.She loved me and did everything for me and I treated her like a slave.She went in her room.I was walking to mine.I heard Hanji laughing.That woman is crazy.When I was finished cleaning myself up and finished cleaning that smudge mark on my window.I want to bed.

30 minutes later

I can't sleep.I got up to walk to (Y/N)'s room.I heard her crying."Mum, Dad what am I suppose to do? I'm a titan.I don't belong here.I remember all those times where I was alone for my birthday and for Christmas.I just wished that Levi was there,but no he was staying the night with Petra even know he said he was at work.I tried my best to do everything right.That just go's to show that I wasn't good enough for him.I loved him so much.I am a titan queen.I pretended to not be hurt by his remarks and lies.Every night I would hurt myself when he wasn't there.I felt nothing.It would heal in a few seconds anyway.Levi wouldn't care if I would die or be hurt cause he has Petra.She can entertain him.I need to rest and have the nightmares I have every night." (Y/N) whispered.What the hell?!She would hurt herself.She would think that I wouldn't care.I was walking back when I heard a door open and footstep fading away.It was (Y/N).I need to follow her.I saw her.She was glowing (F/C).She was floating.She looked beautiful."Mum dad I am going to do a tribute to you.My feelings are in this song about everything.

Why do I have to be, rejected and beaten all the time
Am I not good enough for this world
I'm Alone all alone,But I don't mind
I need to think about everything
I need you back cause I feel so bad
Everyone doesn't care about me
I need you, I'm really sad like all the time
I'm hurt, I'm sad

But no one knows me

She was amazing.

Nightmare

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I shout.I run.I see (Y/N)."PLEASE DONT COME NEAR ME.I CAN'T TAKE IT.IM LOSING IT. I CAN'T EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR ME!" She screamed.She falls."NO (Y/N)!" I sob.

Nightmare over