Chapter 8:Lets go

We where walking towards the ballroom."Ya ready" My mind made sure."Yeah" I said.Everyone was in the ballroom so then no one knew I was coming.I pushed the giant door open.Everyone was staring at me."Welcome (Y/N)"Erwin said smiling.Levi was standing there with the most widen eyes ever."(Y/N)! OMG Y-Y-Y-YOU HERE!" Hanji screamed."Yeah I'm here" I said with no emotion, But a smile crept out.The ballroom music started."I'm going to eat first" I said."I am too!" Sasha bumped in with a red dress."Ok I have a partner to eat with" I said.We went to the buffé.Our eyes gleamed."I have never seen this much food in my life" Sasha and I said in unison.We grabbed our plates and place some food in them (Except Sasha she grabbed two of everything).I ate some steak and vegetables."This is nice" I gleamed."Sure is" Sasha mumbled while stuffing food in her mouth.(God how much can that woman eat!)."How was life for the ten months that you went" Mikasa strangely asked."It was good.I got to have a rest of angry shorty Mcstack over there" I answered."What happened between you two" Mikasa asked."He was cheating on my for two and a half years with Petra.I'm glad I left him. He never treated me right.I was fighting with myself to leave him anyway" I answered."I'm happy I left him" I added."I can't believe he did that" Mikasa said."Yeah just the fact that he seeing another woman's body and touching it just make me so mad!" I cried.Levi heard and saw your tears.You wiped them and stopped crying."But, I don't care anymore he played with my emotions and broke my heart that's it" I said."I'm going to get more food" Sasha declared."Of course you are" I mumbled.Mikasa laughed.Then Connie came."Would you like to dance with me Sash?" Connie asked."Ooooo" Mikasa and I said in unison.Sasha mouthed 'Shut up'.They started to dance."Their meant for each other" Mikasa said."Yeah they are and at least Connie made sure Sasha wouldn't eat everything in the damn buffé" I added.Eren then came over nervously."Uh M-Mikasa um w-w-would you l-like to d-dance with with m-m-me?" Eren asked."Yes I would Eren" Mikasa said.They where both a blushing mess.I was there by myself watching everyone dance.It was nice.Then some nice upbeat music came on."Come on (Y/N) let's dance!" My mind demanded."Fine fine!" I replied.

We started to dance until an awesome song came on.

All my friends are wasted and I hate this club cause I drink to much

When the song finished we had two hours to go.I needed to go outside.I told Erwin that I was just going outside to breathes and think.I walked out the door.I then went under a dark tree.I think about Levi and the misery I went through.How I cried every night.How he didn't feel anything.How he used me.I wasn't good enough.He lied.Then someone snapped me it of my thoughts."Oi brat are you ok?" Levi asked."Why would you care?!"I snapped."Why are you even following me?" I added."I saw you going outside.I thought you where leaving to go home" Levi said."Why would you care.Go dance with pink miss short dress(Petra).She seems to be showing off a lot of skin.Is that good enough for you?" I said in a normal tone."She just wore that to try to impress me" Levi answered."So she's good enough for ya, Well that makes a lot sense.Go back to the ball.Go dance with her" I spat."I don't love her plus she's a show off tramp" Levi said."Well you cheated on me for her so that's your problem, not mine" I retaliated."I want you back!" Levi growled."Well you wouldn't of cheated on me.You don't want me because I'm not enough for you!" I yelled."Yes you were!" Levi yelled."Why then did you do it?!Why did you break my heart?!Why didn't you just tell me?! Why did you treat me poorly?!" I cried."Petra was just" I cut him off."More beautiful, well then I going back to the ballroom and tomorrow I'm going home!" I yelled.I cleaned up my tears and ran back to the ballroom.Levi was chasing after me.When I walked into the ballroom everyone was dancing.No one stopped to turn.Hanji was dancing with eyebrows.Mikasa was dancing with Eren.No one was dancing with Jean.Sasha was dancing with Connie.I smiled they are all so cute together.Then I see Petra dragging Levi on the dance floor.I sit down.I start to sing a bit of a song I love.

Suddenly, Jean asked me to dance with him. He was blushing. I was glad to dance with him.

Now she's got a six year old trying to keep out the cold.When he look in her eyes he don't know he is safe when she says "Oh love no one is gonna hurt you love.I'm gonna give you all of my love.No ones gonna hurt you.

I could see Hanji."So you and Jean huh?" Hanji telepathically ."N-no we are j-just friends" I defended.Then Mikasa came."Thank god for that cause before you came he was hitting on me" Mikasa thanked me.I laughed." I'm going to actually leave tonight cause I'm not a morning person" I said .Everyone said why or please stay.I just said cause I'm not a morning person.I left the ball early.I went to my room and had a shower and packed.I ended up wearing a black long sleeve t-shirt under a white hoodie and some grey pants.I crept out and ran up wall Maria.Once I was up there I sat down and admired the view."Where are you going?" Mikasa said.She scared me.I almost fell off the wall."You scared me Mika!" I yelled.She stared at me."Ok ok I'm going home" I answered."Where? I mean titans are everywhere if you don't have a wall around you.Your not telling me everything" Mikasa explained.I have to tell her.I turned into my true form.She (For the first time in forever.I hate frozen) seemed surprised."I'm a titan.There is a town that is only a few kilometres away by directions.I came here to see you guys again.My parents are dead so I left.I didn't tell anyone otherwise I would of been rejected as a person," I confessed."That's the town of ghostly stone walls," Mikasa said.I was shocked.She knew about the walls."While we where on a expedition I got separated by the team.I walked towards the wall.A titan was guarding the wall.The solider sliced at the titan but missed.I killed the solider and went back to the team," Mikasa confessed.Thats why titan is always groaning.He is too scared of movement.Of soldiers."He hasn't moved one muscle" I added."I must be leaving" I said."How do I find you?" Mikasa wondered."Don't tell anyone especially Levi.Just follow the noises of titan screams  and mist.You'll find it," I said.Tears ran down my cheeks.Mikasa hugged.I let go."Goodbye" I said.I was about to jump off the wall when a hand grabbed my wrist."Mika don-" I said until I looked back to a special someone.Levi."Please don't go" He cried."I forgive you.I always have.No matter what hate I carry inside.I can't carry it forever.But I must go home.I love you.I cannot deny that.You'll find me someday ,But for now Goodbye" I said.I fell backwards.I did a backflip and ran down the wall gracefully.I glowed while I ran.

He will find me someday