Chapter 2

Josue at the top

Isabella's POV

     I can't believe my mate and I just had sex! I though excitedly. I still haven't shown Josue how I actually look because I need to make sure he truly wants me. I'll know when he marks me. Which I think is coming up because we already did it, what is left? I know this was way too fast but this is mate, my true love, my supposed to be everything.

    I feel him start to stir, so I pretend I am still sleeping. When he starts pulling away, that's when I wake up. I look at him and then I thought I saw a look of disgust go through his eyes, but I could've been imagining that.

    "Morning mate." I say happily. He just grumbles while getting out of bed.

     He was looking at me and then at the time, I was for sure seeing the disgust in his eyes. The shock and the confusion overcame my body when he looked at me that way.

     ' Why is he looking at us this way?' I ask Giselle.

     'Because you are in another form. Change back!' She exclaimed.

     I really wanted to go back to my appearance but I had to be 100% sure he wanted me, and by the looks of it, I'm not sure.

     "Hello?" He waves his hands in front of my face.

     "I'm sorry. What were you saying?" I asked sweetly.

     "I said to get the fuck out of my bed you bitch." He snaps.

     I gaped at him, "How can you say that? We just had sex."

    He scoffed, "It's called fucking. Look it up sweetheart."

    "Why are being like this? You should happy. We finally had sex."

    "I fucked an ugly slut, why should I be happy about that?"

    "First of all, I am beautiful. You're the one who is a piece of shit. Second, you should be happy because you finally did it after years of being a virgin, and it was with your mate." I said.

    "No, you're not my mate. I, Josue Beltran, reject you- What's your name again?"

   That fucking jerk! I thought.

    "You don't get to reject me. I, Isabella De Leon, reject you, Josue Beltran, as my mate." I say tearfully.

    He groans as he clutches his chest and his knees give out. Before he can accept the rejection, I leave his house and went to get my stuff. Even if my ex-mate didn't want me, I was still leaving this hell hole.

    I quickly send a text to Chance stating that I was leaving. I didn't write a note to the pack because they didn't need the validation. I went to the pack's garage and decided to take one of the pack's car.

     The day before my birthday, I came up with a plan to make sure no one would look for me, even though Chance was the only one who would. I decided to fake my death, that way everyone won't bother me and if anyone found out the truth, they wouldn't know a thing. Plus, now it would crush my ex-mate, which was a bonus. As I was driving my phone rang. I saw Chance's name pop up.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you, Isabella." Chance asked. I heard someone talk in the background and I knew he was listening. Time for my performance.

    As I was driving toward a cliff I made sure to 'accidentally' hit a car before the car went over. It was a minor hit, so it wouldn't do any damage. One of my many gifts from being the Moon Goddesses daughter was being able to transport to any place. So before the car fell over, I transported to the forest. And watch the scene unfold.

********
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you had a good weekend!

Vote

Comment

Follow