Chapter 4

Isabella's POV

Walking in the forest is the most scariest when in the dark. You would think that because of movies and tv shows it's beautiful, but no there are bugs and insects, and the damn tree branches keep hitting me in the face. If anything it's like a place you go to if you want a scratched up face and sprained ankle. Lucky for me I heal quickly.

I continue to walk through the forest acting as if I know what I'm doing. I just rejected my mate and left the pack. I didn't need the pack because I'm daughter of the Moon Goddess. I could be all by myself. 

I could just go with her right now. Screw this world I'm out. As I was preparing to leave a I heard a twig snap.

I looked to where I heard it and I saw two black eyes looking straight at me.

"Look what we have here. A bitch who doesn't know when they aren't wanted." He snarled

I was about to say something when I heard another growl, " Let's take her to the Alpha. He will deal with this rogue."

I was grabbed by Hulk #1 and was slung over his shoulder. While Hulk #2 stayed behind to make sure I wasn't going to do anything.

As we were walking I reached out to my wolf, Giselle, " Where are we?"

"Obviously on someone's pack." She pointed out.

"No really I thought we were at fucking  Disneyland. I meant what pack are we in."

"Well you should've said that. But to answer your question I don't know.

I mentally scoff, "Thanks for nothing."

"Anytime."

When we reached their pack they headed to what I am guessing is their cellar. As soon as we arrived they threw me into one of the cells. I didn't mind the smell seeing how in my old pack they made me scrub the walls clean.

My head started to pound because someone was trying to talk to me through the mindlink.

I opened to hear Chance's voice. "Bella? Bella! Please answer me. You can't be dead. Your body isn't here.  You have to be ok. If you can hear me please answer." He sounded so broken.

"Chance."

"Bella! I knew it! I knew you were alive. Where are you? Are you ok?"

"I'm ok. I just had to leave. I couldn't be there anymore. Listen I got captured. What pack is near us?"

Suddenly he stopped talking, "Chance?"

"Bella. Whatever you do tell them whatever they need to hear. You are in Alpha Taylor's pack."

I gasped. Alpha Taylor is the most terrifying, gruesome Alpha there is. He doesn't care whether or not you come in peace. He will torture you until there is nothing left but bones. Not skin and bones just bones. He is ruthless. He doesn't believe in mercy. He believes in what is best for him and his beast. 

I hear the door open and all I hear is heavy footsteps coming my way.

"Chance? He's coming. I have to go." Before Chance could reply I shut down my mindlink.

I come face to face with a man who is I'm guessing, in his early 30's. He is is well shape and has eyes that if you look into you will wish you were dead."Well, well. Looks like we have a new whore to play with. I'm going to have some fun with you."
......

A/N: I so sorry guys for taking this long. I got writers block and every time I wrote something I ended up deleting it. I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW