Chapter 5

Isabella's POV

New whore? What the hell? Alpha Taylor was looking at me like I was a piece of meat. My wolf growled in disgust. He came into the cell and stopped a couple feet away from me.

"What brings you to my pack, babe?" He asked. I shivered in disgust at the pet name, but I guess he thought it was something else. "You like that? Come on answer my question. I'm not going to ask again."

"I didn't know I was in you territory. It was an accident." I faked the fear that was coming out of my mouth. I am the Moon Goddesses daughter, if anything he should be on his knees and beg for forgiveness, locking me up in here.

"An accident? I don't believe you. I'm going to give you one more chance before I have to punish you." He said while looking down at my body. "And I would hate to see anything happen to that gorgeous body of yours."

"I'm telling the truth. Please just let me go." I 'begged'. His eyes turn darker. The smell of arousal was coming through.

"Mmmh, babe. Do you that again. Beg for me." I felt like gagging, but I felt like that motion would turn him on more. So, instead I just backed away.

"Oh no you don't." He grabs my hair and starts to drag me out of the room. It hurts like a bitch. While he was looking ahead, my immunity to pain power kicked. It's not really a power but, more of something that you just learn how to turn on. So when he tried the hurt I won't feel anything until I take it off.

The room he took me to had a mattress on the floor and chains on the wall. He kept dragging me until we reached the mattress and he threw me on. He was looking down at me with lust in his eyes and I knew what was about to happen.

I started to freak out a little bit because I'm not able to reveal anything that would prove that I am more special, meaning I can't use my strength to kick or punch him.  He started to take off his clothes and other started to slowly move to the corner of the bed so I could bolt of out here. He noticed, so he used his legs to trap both of my legs, preventing me from moving.

He got on top of me, "You're overdressed baby." He undid my pants and took off my shirt with one hand, since he used his other hand to trap my hands, making sure I was going to hit him. He started to kiss my neck and continued to go down. He was nearing my spot when a growl slipped out of my mouth.

He stopped and looked up, "Did you just growl at me, bitch?" I started to freak out more when his hand came up. He caressed my face and then slapped me. "You are in my territory. I am your superior. How dare you growl at me?" He started getting more rough. He groped my breasts and butt.

He started to position himself, when a urgent knocks came at the door. "Alpha we are under attack."

"Go handle it. I am busy."  His was tip was already touching me and I started to move around more.

"Please! Someone help me! Help! Help!" I continued to shout even when he slapped me again. The door came down and the Alpha wasn't on top of me anymore. All I knew was right now, I am wearing nothing, so I put on my clothes and try to race for the door. I was stopped when a wolf came into my view. I looked behind me and saw that the Alpha was on the floor, dead.

When I looked back I saw the wolf had shifted. His face was beautiful. His eyes were hazel and he had the most plump lips I had ever seen on a male. I wanted to check out more but I knew he was naked. I mentally gave props to my mom for making someone so handsome.  He had the sense of authority around him, meaning he is an Alpha.

I lowered my head in acknowledgment, " Thank you Alpha for saving me."

"Mate." He growls.

******************

Hoped you guys liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW