Chapter 7

Isabella's POV

     He continued to carry me out of the place I was held in until we reached outside. Once he put me down, that's when I realized he was naked. I let my eyes wander from his face to his stomach. His kind and welcoming face was attached to a whole lot of hunk. He didn't have an eight pack, like the rest, but instead there was an outline of a two pack. I gotta say I'm kind of happy because I prefer soft than rock hard.

     He cleared his throat and I stared up to his face, " You may continue the staring after our pack gathers back to the house."

     I felt my face burn up after he spoke.

'Our mate is one hot piece of-' I cut my wolf off before she could finish her sentence.

'What happened to you loving Josue hmm?  Why hasn't he asked about us smelling of Josue? We did just have sex not too long ago, so shouldn't we smell of him?' I questioned her.

     'I masked the scent but it's coming out since it's the smell of an Alpha. I'll hold  it off but you better get him alone and explain before he freaks out.'

    During the conversation, I was too distracted to see that Romero had changed back into his wolf. He shook his large head at me, as if telling me to get on his back. I complied and grabbed onto his neck. He took off and the warriors flanked his side while the rest stayed behind him.

     When we got there I had no time to admire the beautiful house, I needed to get him alone right now before the scent comes out. He changed back, "Can we go somewhere? I need to tell you something important." I asked. He looked confused but took my hand and continued on walking inside the house.

     He took me to, I assume, his room and put on some shorts before he sat on the bed. The scent finally came out and he sniffed in the air. He growled and looked at me with his dark eyes.

    "WHO?" He snarled.

    "My first mate." I whispered, looking at the ground. He didn't ask anything else so I looked back up and saw his eyes had returned to their normal color.

"First mate?"

I nodded,"Before I was captured,  I was running away from my other mate. He did something stupid and I couldn't, I wouldn't stay there anymore." I didn't say the rejection part or how horrible they treated me because he didn't need to know yet.

"What did he do that was do bad that you had to run away?" He asked softly. I just shook my head, not ready to tell him.

"How long ago?"

"Maybe a week or a couple of days?" I said. I got off the bed and stared at him. "But I don't want him. I only want you."

*********

Romero's POV

"I only want you." She said, looking at me.

I growled, ready to get near her and hold her when she started to sway. Her eyes started to get droopy and her knees buckled. I went to grab her before she fainted. I rushed her to the pack doctor.

'Mate sick?'  My wolf, Dom, asked worriedly.

'I don't know yet.'

I came into to the room growling and snaring for Charles, the pack doctor, to find out what's wrong. I put her down on the bed, reluctantly while he worked.

"Alpha? I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I will be taking some of her blood and your wolf will se that as an attack. "

I growled a bit before leaving him to do his work.

A couple hours later he came out with a smile on his face. "I have great news Alpha."

*********
Isabella's POV

What the hell happened? One minute I'm talking to Romero and the next I black out.

'What happened?' I asked my wolf

'You fainted." She said in obvious tone

'I can see that but why?' She was about to reply when the door opened.

A man in a white coat came in with Romero.  Thing was though  that the man looked conflicted whereas Romero looked mad as hell.

"Hello Isabella. My name is Charles. I'm the pack's doctor." Charles explained.

"So why did I faint?" I asked my voice sounded raspy. He offered me some water

"Two things actually caused that. The first being you were very dehydrated and.." He trailed off looking at Romero.

I looked at him confusingly, "And?"

Romero finally speaks, "You're pregnant."

I gasped. There's no way I could be pregnant.  This means that I'm pregnant with my ex-mate's baby.

*****

A/N: Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW