Casting our cast!

Professor Banner climbed up on the stage, clearing his throat. "All right students, I will now announce the parts for the first Duel Academy musical!"

Excited chatter broke out amongst the students who had auditioned, and even among some who hadn't but were there because their friends had.

Banner smiled. "Alright, when I call your name, please come up to receive your script."

"To start with our main roles, we have JJ as Maria and Zane as Captain Von Trapp."

The students catcalled as the Obelisk and the Ra both stood up, blushing furiously. They got their scripts and sat down.

"Now we will cast the roles of the Von Trapp children!" Banner announced.

"Aly will play Lisel, Atticus will play Fredrick, Tea will play Louisa, Jaden will play Kurt, Chloe will play Brigita, Rebecca will play Marta, and Blair will play Gretel."

One by one the duelists got their scripts and sat down, some immediately working on memorizing. (Cough Aly cough)

"Alexis will play the Baroness-" Alexis blushed while glancing at Zane "-Jesse will play Max, Frau Schrider will be played by Yugi- "I'm playing a girl?" "-The German dude who is trying to recruit Von Trapp will be Aster-" "No surprise there." "Shut it Jaden." "-and Rolf will be played by-"

"Bet anything it's Chazz."

"-Chazz."

"I have to kiss the slacker?!?!"

"Sorry, Chazzaroni, I don't think the penguins in Antarctica heard you, could you say that a bit louder?"

"ZIP IT!"

"Reverend Mother will be played by Miss Dorothy, and the North Academy duelists will partake as the nuns."

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

"I'M STILL MAD AT WHOEVER DID THE CASTING!!!!!!!!"

"Actually, Chazz, Aly did most of the casting."

"Shut it JJ!"

"Ooooooooh!"

All the main parts quickly left to memorize their lines.

Hope you all enjoyed! Aly did the casting without thinking really, but too late now! :D

~The squad