Rehearsing Lines (2)

Ari: Thought you'd like the video, everyone!

Aly: I DON'T!

Ari: #partypooper

Chazz was exhausted.

Thirteen times.

In front of Jaden.

Thirteen times they'd practiced the song, and JJ still insisted that it was still not perfect. Chazz was actually getting tired of the song.

Clearly, Jaden was too. He was sleeping at the moment, but when he'd been awake, he'd been clenching his fists, mad as a hornet. Jealous much, slacker? Chazz thought as he spun Aly around and sat her on his knee, then kissed her for the thirteenth time today.

Zane flopped back on JJ's bed. "Can we move on now?"

JJ shook her head. "Still not perfect."

Chazz threw up his hands. "Well, The Chazz says it's done for now!"

Aly nodded, backwards somersaulting off Chazz's knee. "I agree."

Syrus climbed onto the four-poster bed post, hanging upside down. Jesse did the same on the other side. "Come on, y'all! Do Something Good!"

JJ and Zane blushed, but started the song. "Perhaps I had a wicked childhood, perhaps I had a miserable youth. But somewhere in my wicked, miserable past, there must have been a moment of truth."

Zane's line came next. "For here you are, standing there, loving me, whether or not you should......"

Aly giggled as Zane's voice faded away and he got lost in her sister's eyes. Aly's Yami self floated by her and said, "And I thought Jaden and Chazz's relationship was serious!"

Both boys glared at her and she giggled and disappeared.

-several minutes later-

Aly, Jesse and Chazz finished covering the blue-haired Obelisk with pink glitter and ribbons and Jaden and Sy added a last dollop of blue paint on JJ's hair. All five duelists ran out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

All in all, a successful practice.