Costume Fitting (2)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jesse sprinted around the room, avoiding Jaden who was gripping his little sailor boy outfit.

"Come on, Jess, at least you don't have to wear curtains!" Jaden exclaimed as he almost snagged his friend's sleeve.

JJ pouted, "And to think I made him that outfit!!!!!"

Aly was in hysterics at the scene, and Chazz wasn't much better off. "Oh....my.......gosh........how......is.......this............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!"

Jaden blushed, halting. "Well, says the girl going against her 'Oh I'm never wearing a pink dress in all of my life' thing!"

Aly blushed. "It's for a play!!"

Jesse ran into Atticus, tripped, and fell at Jaden's feet. The brunette grabbed his vest, laughing. "Come on, Jesse! You totally know you wanna wear it."

The blue-haired Obelisk pouted. "I don't wear nautical!"

Aly and JJ double-teamed Jesse, helping Jaden shove him into the sailor outfit. "Done!" JJ exclaimed, laughing.

Zane just rolled his eyes.

"GOOD GOSH, SOMEONE HELP ME! Y'all have no feelings......" Jesse whined.

Aly pretended to be an emotionless zombie, walking around and groaning, causing Jaden to laugh. "Oh, Aly."

JJ rolled her eyes as Dorothy walked in. "All right, everyone, could you please direct your attention to the board! We have new costumes for the nuns and for the Von Trapp children!"

"YES!!!!!" Aly shouted.

"Not replacing that dress, though," Dorothy smiled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAYBACK AT ITS FINEST, Y'ALL!" Jesse laughed.

Soon enough, the actors for the Von Trapp children and the nuns were all dressed and laughing.

"Atticus, you look like a little sailor!" Blair exclaimed, dying of laughter.

Alexis suppressed a giggle.

Dorothy held up another clothing bag. "And Zane, if you would!"

"Oh, God why?" Zane muttered, taking the bag and going to change.

-two minutes later-

"Oh you are so handsome."

"No, I'm not."

"LOVEBIRDS!!!!"