17.

Excuse any mistakes...

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 17

Next Day
Thursday
•Christina•

Groaning, rolling over on my side. I woke up to 50 cent 21 questions playing loudly around Jordan apartment. I sighed sitting up reaching for my phone.

I checked my phone, seeing no notifications. Damn, my phone dry as hell. Nobody must not care about me.

I chuckled going to the bathroom grabbing my pink toothbrush Jordan had got me.

After brushing my teeth, I went down the hall going to the kitchen. Jordan was looking sexy as ever. I don't know what he was cooking, but he was looking sexy while doing it.

 I don't know what he was cooking, but he was looking sexy while doing it

I just wanna chill and twist a lot

Catch suns in my 7-45

You drive me crazy shorty I

Need to see you and feel you next to me

I provide everything you need and I

Like your smile I don't wanna see you cry

Got some questions that I got to ask and I

Hope you can come up with the answers babe

Girl, It's easy to love me now

Would you love me if I was down and out?

Would you still have love for me?

Girl, It's easy to love me now

Would you love me if I was down and out?

Would you still have love for me girl?

"If I fell off tomorrow would you still love me?" Jordan rapped moving his hips whipping up something.

"If I didn't smell so good, would you still hug me?" He continued to rap while he moved around the kitchen cooking.

He looked fine as hell. If I could wake up to this everyday, I wouldn't mind. Who wouldn't mind waking up to this. A sexy man that can cook, and dance. Lawd. Then his body. Kill me now. He didn't have them model type bodies, but he had a lil nice 4 pack, that was covered tattoos. Ugh, just my type. A pretty motherfucka, but rough as hell. Daddyish.