26.

Excuse any mistakes....

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 26

|Continue From Last Chapter|

•Christina•

"Umm." I scratched my head, thinking what to do. I didn't know what to do. I just met my boyfriends mother unplanned, and let's not forget. I have on a big shirt.

Awkward.

"So?" She smiled at me.

"Right. Um, would you like to come in?" I opened the door a little wider.

"Sure." She smiled and walked in the house carrying a bag with a container.

"Hi, um. Nice to meet you, I'm Christina. Jordan's girlfriend." I extended my hand out to her.

She smiled and shook my hand. "Darlene. You could either call me Ms. Darlene or Darlene. Which one you prefer." She sat down on the couch.

"I prefer Ms. Darlene, that one is more respectful." I sat on the couch across her.

"Good manners." She nodded in approval. "So how old is you Christina?"

"I'm 23 years old."

She nodded. "And if you don't mind me asking. What do you do, as in where do you work?"

"I'm a bartender, I work at the club Jordan own. I plan on opening up a hair salon once I save up enough money."

"I know that's right, when you plan on doing it? Because I wouldn't mind coming to get my hair done."

We both laughed.

"What y'all two beautiful ladies in here talking about?" Jordan came out the back, finally.

I just watched him. Soon as his mom leave, watch his ass gone get cussed out.

"Hey baby. What you was back there hiding?" She stood up to hug him. "I hope you wasn't doing what I think you was doing."

He scrunched up his face.

"Remember that time when you was 10, I walked in on you jerking off?" She chuckled sitting down next to Jordan.

I laughed watching Jordan face turn into a glare. I guess he mad.

"Tell me the story." I folded my legs and hands. Jordan glared at me, but I didn't care. That's what he get for setting me up.

She did this loud laugh before explaining. "So, one day I was coming from work. You know a regular 9 to 5. S-

"Mom, chill." Jordan got up going to the kitchen.

"Anyway, So back to my story. So I go to my room to get ready for bed. So after I showered I looking for my lotion, I'm looking and looking. So I went to Queton, and Jordan room, to see if they had it. Because they love taking my stuff." She laughed watching Jordan come back from the kitchen with some food.