40.

Excuse any mistakes...

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 39

This just a filler chapter, don't really like.
Vote and comment!

The Next Day
•Christina•

"I thought you already had a color for her room already?" Sapphire walked beside me, as walked the aisles IKEA.

"I did, but after me and Jordan painted one wall. I don't like it. The color is ugly." I was not feeling the color that I brought yesterday.

"Jordan is going to be mad at you. He just painted one of the walls yesterday night, and now you changing ya mind?" She shook her head.

I sucked my teeth. I know she's right, but I just wanted a different color. "I don't think he's going to be all that mad, it's just a different color change."

"Yes He is. You made him come out the house yesterday to get a color, and he painted one of the walls. And now you're changing ya mind." She shook her head eyeing me.

"Sapphire shut up, and just help me find a cute shade of pink."

"Don't tell me to shut up, I'm not Jordan." She walked beside me.

"Whatever. So what's going on with you and Trenton?"I picked up one of the paint samples.

"We're doing ok." She shrugged. "Just a lot of arguing."

"Arguing? About what?" I scrunched up my face eyeing her.

"Just a bunch of dumb shit, we argue all the time. Sometimes we're good and then out of nowhere. We just argue." She shrugged looking around. "I feel like we should just break up, it's just too much shit going on."

I shook my head. "No, don't break up with him, it's just a rough time that you two are going through. If you two break up y'all both going to regret it. Just talk to him, and try to work it out. Running away is not the answer."

"Ok, but watch this end up as a argument too. I know it will, it always do."

"You don't know, this time probably will be different. Just talk to him."

"We'll see." She nodded her head. "Hurry up and find a color, we've been in here for almost 2 hours. It don't that long to find paint."

"It takes long when you want your baby room to be perfect."

"Girl bye, you just wanna' be extra. Imma' leave ya ass in a minute."

"You would not leave me." I put my hands on my hip eyeing her. "Would you?" I furrowed my eyebrows, because she sound somewhat serious.

"I will, if you don't hurry up." She chuckled. "Seriously tho, hurry up."

"Okay." I chuckled looking at all the paint samples. "Is this color cute?"

"Bitch. Are you serious? That's pink, the same color Jordan told you to get."

"No it's not, This is bubble gum." I pointed to the name.