l

when you walk away,
that's when we really play

;

2016

"thank you." the girls bowed to the managers, producers, camera mans, and the crew. they just finished shooting their first music video, boombayah, which was going to be released on the 8th of august.

"girls, the car is already outside. don't forget to wear your coats." their manager said and handed them their coats. they hurriedly put it on and hid their faces behind the hood so that nobody can recognize them.

"bye, unnie." chaeyoung—now rosé— said to the stylist that was busy fixing her things. she waved at her and walked next to pranpriya, who's name is now lisa.

"thank you for today, oppa." jennie gave the man a sickly sweet smile and entered the car, with jisoo following her.

"i'll see you girls tomorrow, okay? remember to get some beauty sleep and a nice shower. bye." their manager closed the door, and this is where all hell broke loose.

"i've poured my blood, sweat, and tears just to finally debut. i left new zealand, went through hell just to finally show the world what i can do." jennie started, and took a deep breath. "so lisa, why the fuck do you get the most screen time and the most lines?!" she screamed at the youngest, making her flinch.

"you can't even sing for shit." jisoo muttered, but she still heard it despite the noise.

welcome to blackpink's life behind the scenes.

a/n: hey guys, it's HOESEOKIE from the future--year 2020. I apologize for this work of mine, I know its pretty messed up and it's ridiculous. I'm sorry :/