h

and your son is
smoking cannabis

;

after giving jennie the medicine that she needed to cure her headache, she goes to the one person she believes that still has the chance to change her habits.

rosé.

she hurriedly went to her room and opens the door without knocking.

greeted by the sight of rosé smoking, she immediately wanted to get out, but didn't.

before debut, chaeyoung had developed this habit of hers without even getting caught. she couldn't even understand why she does it, but the members just let her be. it seemed like the only thing that can make her calm.

"hey, lalisa! you should've knocked." rosé said as she scrambled the put the cigarette aside. "i'm having my moment here."

"yeah, sorry, chaeyoung." she closed the door behind her. "how are you?" such a stupid question, she thought. "how are you coping.. with this?"

"my smoking habit?" rosé asked and she nodded. "it's okay.. but it's getting a lot worse. i think i can't stop."

"rosé.. if the media finds out about this, our careers are ruined." she sat on the foot of her bed. "you know that."

"i know, lisa, i know." she rubbed her face out of stressfulness. "god, this is so difficult."

"yeah." lisa replied. "i feel the same."

"sometimes, i regret pursuing my dreams, you know? it's hard to cope with the stress that comes with it, causing me to become like this." she gestured to entire room, with messy clothes everywhere and the smell of marijuana lingering in the air. "at first i thought it would be a great idea to have a job that would just let you do the thing that you love."

lisa cannot say anything at the moment, because as always, chaeyoung is right. chaeyoung will always be right.

"but after debut, i started to think the opposite." she let out a shaky breath. "we're still rookies but look at all the pressure they're forcing on us. always trying to compare us with 2ne1 and bigbang sunbaenims. i hate it."

"me too." tears are now forming on the maknae's eyes as she remembered the times wherein their manager would always criticize them, throwing hurtful words at their fragile hearts. this resulted them to have their bad habits.

"oh my god, why are we getting so emotional?" the girl chuckled and wiped her eyes, "stop crying, li. do you want to take a hit?"

lisa stared at the stick in chaeyoung's hand, "no, thanks."

"i don't know how long i can keep up with this act though, but maybe i can still last a few years."

"if you're quitting, chaeyoung, take me with you."