twenty-two

SAVING ME___

SAVING ME
_
_
_

we were currently filming The Space Between Us and Asa and I were having a little chat as the crew set up our next scene.

This was an amazing movie and the storyline really was very breathtaking and just amazing. Every time I looked up at Asa, through, I felt the same thing, but bigger.

I always ignored it though, it really wasn't important. We all knew that he loved Ella and they were secretly together so I really would never get in between their relationship .

I walked out as one of the crew members called me and I smiled widely at the man. He had grayish hair and he was a bit of a shape, but overall he seemed like a nice old man.

"Let's go somewhere more private, shall we?" He asked while smiling crookedly.

"Sure." I said as I shrugged my shoulder and followed him into a room far from where everyone was. He just stood there staring at me as if he didn't know how to start so I started, "What can I help you with?"

The man quickly got out of this trance and leaned closer to me holding my arms tightly with a huge smirky grin on his face. His eyes now looked devilish and I already knew what he was up to so I quickly tried to get out of his grasp.

Just as I was about to be completely free from his greasy touch he slapped me hard. My cheek was burning and tears streamed down my face as I felt the hot touch of my fingers against my cheek.

He smirked and grabbed me harder and pushed me toward the wall which was a very painful impact. I could feel myself falling as if he had broken something and I felt red liquid gush out onto my neck.

I immediately started sobbing and screaming loudly in pain. The man didn't care and kept on taking off my clothes. The world was becoming blurry and all he did was stare at my semi naked body.

"You're all I ever wanted." He whispered as he kissed down my neck and onto my breasts.

The touch made me want to throw up, but the thing was that I couldn't. The thing was that I couldn't move or even speak. I had gone completely numb and paralyzed.

Before the man could go any further I heard a click and the door unlock. I turned around slightly and saw Asa by the door with wide eyes. His face started to glow red and he stepped in with more courage then I had thought.

He grabbed the man by the collar and swiftly through a punch. The man stumbled back, but before he could punch back the rest of the crew was there wide eyed and guiding him out as Asa kneeled down next to me. During the small event I had dropped to the floor, my feet not able to maintain my weigh.

He crouched next to me and started to put on my clothes slowly, never once looking at my body. He stared directly at my eyes with a sad look. His blue eyes almost seemed shiny and I realized he was close to crying so I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him towards me.

"Baby." He whispered and ran his fingers through my hair and quickly get the liquid that was slowly coming out.

He stood up with a still very sad expression and carried me out of the set without saying a word to anyone. I was in his car and all I saw was the blurry car seats in front of me and Asa repeatedly saying, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered at him and he turned to look at me with a slight smile.

Then the world went blank.

•¥•

642 words

This was no good so I apologize.