twenty-six

this imagine is for Festinz and i hope that you enjoy it and thank you for your compliment babe. i really appreciate it. ❤️ anyway, here we go !!

Asa and I were currently in Science class. I never quite enjoyed science, but I didn't hate it either. It was sort of a mixed feeling, just like I felt for a certain person.

The teacher had assigned us a project and it had to be with a partner and honestly, I never really liked anyone in this school and I knew this whole partner project wouldn't be my favorite.

Thankfully, I had my best friend here, Asa. He's always been the nicest in school and basically everywhere. We've been best friends for what seems like forever and I loved him so much, too much.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a chair scrape beside me and I turned around to see Asa there, his blue eyes shining brightly. His smile was so beautiful and his cute little freckles killed me every time.

"Ready babe?" Asa said smiling at me as he sat down next to me and opened up his notebook.

He always called me babe and it made butterflies erupt every time. He didn't know what he did to me every time he looked at me, every time he smiled at me, every time he talked to me and he sure didn't need to know.

"Ready." I laughed out and began taking notes beside him, wishing that one day he'd feel what I feel.

later that day I headed back with Asa to his house to finish this boring science project. The sky was a bit cloudy and I could feel droplets of water hit my hoodie.

Once we got inside of his house we quickly greeted his mom, which I consider my second mom. They were like a second family to me, but you can't have a brother you like.

We began our work and laughed at every single one of his jokes and I would grunt at his every mention of a game because that's all he talked about.

"Ukka," Asa said once our laughs had died down and now he had a serious face, "I-well, I like you."

I looked at him with my eyes wide as he scratched the back of his neck. He took nervous glances up at me and I quickly smiled, "ya sure?"

He nodded his head quickly and began smiling, he knew I would've left if I was uncomfortable, "Yeah. You mean so much to me Ukka. Since the day I saw you, I've always thought that you were so beautiful and amazing and everything. And I know that I'm not the cheesy kind and all, but I just really like you, maybe even love. We've been best friends since elementary and I just didn't wanna mess it up, but I can't hold it in anymore."

I smiled and moved closer to him and I could finally feel his hot breath against my lips. His lips weren't large, but they seemed welcoming, everything about him did, in fact, "i-i like you too Asa and I never wanted to tell you either because I thought you didn't like me, that I was just a sister to you. You-you always make me feel some type of way and I can't help, but just think that you're amazing. Even if you're the nerdiest kid in this world."

He laughed along with me and for some reason, we didn't feel awkward. It felt right and that was totally weird, we had just let all of our feelings for each other out and the next couple of hours we did no work, not caring about today or tomorrow, just about this special little time we call the present.

aw :(( i just wanna say sorry to not only Ukka, I'm guessing that's your name, but to everyone that read this because it sucked soo much, but anyway comment, vote, and share ❤️

i am also sorry for not posting in like 27827373 years, but i just haven't got time and all of that.

one last thing, 13 Reasons Why? omg, it's so good and intense and I lowkey wanna make a Clay Jensen fanfiction. Comment if I should and what you think about the show? Do you like it?

- sharon ❤️