chapter 1- The Reminder

The sound of my alarm filled my room. I reached over to silence it, knocking most of the things off the table in the process.

"Shut up, Fuck." I screamed after my hopeless attempt to mute it before glancing up to see my mum entering my room.

"Goodmorning, it stinks in here!" She stepped over a pile of clothes and opened the curtains, inviting bright rays of light into my bedroom. I squinted around my room, not realising how late it was. "Open a bloody window, you're meant to be going out with your friends today."

That one reminder was like a punch to the face. For the past few weeks I had remained in the house, refusing to leave. I couldn't bare striding past people as they grimaced while they looked at me, degraded me.

'Whore'. I guess that was the most commonly used word thrown in my direction.

I honestly felt awful and the last thing I wanted to do was take foot outside my front door.

"I feel ill, can I pass for today?" I muttered before planting my face into a pillow and groaning.

"No, you need to go out, and tidy your damned room would you? I'll be back in ten minutes, you better be out of bed." And with that she stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her, leaving me alone with the reminder of everything that went wrong last time I left the house.

A/n: okay first chapter, sorry it's cut short! The next one will be longer I swear :)