chapter 12- disturbance

Once I cleared up all of my work I showed Emily to my car before opening the door and closing it behind her. I put all of my stuff in the back and hopped in.

"Seat belt on?"  I asked as I switched on the radio, the sound of The Neighbourhood filled the car.

"I'm not a child, you don't have to baby me." I swear I caught her pout as she finished her sentence.

"You're acting like one", I couldn't tell if this was just friendly banter or serious but she reached forward and turned up the radio and folded her arms while I pulled out of the car park.

"You like this band?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, this is one of my favourite songs." She seemed less tense now.

"Honestly same. But I prefer Arctic monkeys." She looked over at me and I couldn't read her expression.

"They're fucking great!" She practically screamed and I smiled at her.

The drive lasted about ten minutes and was spent mostly talking about music. She was a great person to converse with and I couldn't get my head around how much I had in common with her.

Once we pulled up outside my aparentment complex I turned to look at her, expecting her to say some kind of judgmental comment but instead she just smiled and started to take off her seatbelt. She was shaking her knee which gave me the indication she was nervous. She was trying so hard to hide it and I felt guilty.

"You okay?"

"Yes. I'm great." She sounded a little too enthusiastic and awkwardly cleared her throat after she finished speaking. I opened the door and led her up two flights off stairs before stopping outside my door and unlocking it.

"Welcome to my humble abode" I have a hand gesture to indicate for her to go in. She obliged and I followed, closing the door behind me.

The adrenaline was starting to hit me in realising that my student who was also my crush who I was also technically seeing was in my flat- which was a mess.

"Sorry about the state of the place, I wasn't expecting anyone over. But take a seat on the couch, I'll order some takeaway and then we can talk about things?" I spoke so quickly and wasn't sure she understood any of it but she nodded and smiled in reply.

"Calm down, miss." She said mockingly. Was she patronising me?

"You don't have to call me that outside of school grounds." I said as I dialed the number for the pizza shop a few blocks away.

"I kinda like it." She winked after that and I felt my whole body fill with heat. I was going to reply when I heard a voice at the end of the line. I ordered a large pizza and then put the phone down before leaning on the coffee table, just in front of the couch and I looked up at Emily.

"So?" I leaned over teasingly to show some clevage to get her back for teasing me. "Did you want to put on a movie?" Her eyes were glued to my chest before she looked up into my eyes and shrugged.

I stood up and walked around and sat on the couch next to her.

"I don't mind, I can think of better things." Her eyes drifted to my chest again. I don't know where this sudden bunch of confidence came from, a second ago she was shy and awkward.

"Oh really? Like what?" I teased and I slowly leaned in until our lips were almost touching.

"I think you know." She whispered against my mouth before I grabbed each side of her face and started to kiss her passionately, not waiting before I dipped my tongue into her mouth and it danced with hers. She started to climb onto my lap and then straddled me- our lips still connected. I fiddled with the hem of her shirt before pulling it up over her head and throwing it on the other side of the room.

I instantly moved my mouth from hers and started to kiss her neck, and then collar bones, leaving dark marks in the process.

If it wasn't for the sudden knock on the door, I would have continued.

A'n- stuff is real busy and stressful atm. I have no time to write