Author's Note

Do yourself a favour and just don't read this book

Over the course of these books we will follow the story of a young, adventurous dragon and his friends as they grow - and as the world grows around them.

Now I feel that the first few chapters may seem a bit dull or childish. Please don't judge the whole book by this. These chapters are like this for a reason. They are there to show how the characters have had to grow up throughout the book and how everything may seem alright at first, but can go downhill fast. Thanks for reading!

Important announcements for this book will be posted in the comments of this Author's Note, or on my message board. This will be the only Author's Note, because I dislike ruining the end of chapters, and the flow of the book. For example: (This is made up and has no relation to the book whatsoever.)

Harry's weak body fell into Caitlin's arms.
"Don't leave me!" Caitlin sobbed. It was too late. Harry died.

AN- Hey guyyyyyssss!!! How y'all doin'? Sorry 'bout takin ages to upload this! The next one will be better, I promise.

See what I mean? Completely ruins it. There is my reasoning. Now, before this turns into a rant book, here's the rest of the only Author's Note:

I would really like to dedicate a chapter to each of my readers! I have dedicated to the people I know are reading this book, but I can't find you all! PM me for a dedication!

*Edit* No, seriously. Somebody is reading this book, and (it scares me that I don't know who) I want some Author-reader interaction. And who doesn't want a dedication? :D

I understand that some- most- all of the names in this book are hard to pronounce, so I'll leave this guide here and you can check back when you come across a new character. I'll put them in order of appearance/when their name was revealed.

•Drakosima (Dra-ko-sea-ma)
•Dragoron (Dra-gore-on)
•Baskarrthiliss (Bas-scar-fill-iss)
•Drakako (Dra-ka-ko)
•Alexia (Al-ex-e-a)
•Dracerier (Dra-s-air-e-er) or (Dra-care-e-a)
•Garraxeron (Ga-rax-er-on)
•Pyrominus (Pie-rom-in-us)
•Rampargaros (Ram-par-gar-os)
•Quowal (Kwah-wall)
•Drastar (Dras-tar)
•Kinasfar (Key-naz-far)
•Flaxuv (Flax-uv)
•Toturar (Tow-two-ra)
•Savghar (Sav-gar)
•Dramendax (Dra-men-dax)
•Dransfixour (Dr-Anne's-fix-ur)

Now, to make up all these names, I needed some inspiration to think up these names, so some are a combination of 'Dragon' and a another word in a different language. City names may also mean something in a different language! I'll only give one away, the rest are for you to find out...

Drakosima = Drakos Simada ('Drakos' is Greek for 'dragon' and 'Simada' is Greek for 'Mark'.)