A Heart Torn in Two...

Natalie's POV

" Come out, Yuko!" I yelled, walking into the dark mansion on the hill.

" Maybe he's not in here?" Jay whispered, hopeful.

I snapped my head at him. " No, he has to be here! Don't try to chicken out, Jay!" I hissed.

" What?! I am not!...Maybe.." Jay snapped back, hesitation in his voice. I sighed, and turned back to the door.

" Yuko!" I revealed my black wings and knocked down the door by force. " There..."

" What?! I thought we weren't going to draw attention to ourselves.." Jay said, running to my side.

" Well, too late for that now! Come on!" I began to walk inside of the house. Inside laid an eerie energy and vibe. Something wasn't right, not right at all. " Are you coming?!" I called back to Jay.

" Um...Is it safe?" he asked, still standing outside the door.

" It would be safer if you stayed close to me!" I yelled back at him.

*crash!*

A vase fell just feet in front of me. It was too dark for a normal person to see, but I saw it just fine.

" Ahhh!!" Jay gasped, and he bumped into me. " Sorry!" he gasped.

I looked at him, and then back at the door.

*door shutting close*

" Well, I guess we keep moving forward.." I sighed.

It took about ten minutes until we finally found something. There hanging on the wall was picture of woman with black hair..

" Who's that?" I asked, turning to Jay. He seemed to recognize her.

" I've seen her before!" he gasped. " In Ninjago, she...she come and go around town, but she was there....That was-"

" That was until you let her die!"

We both turned around and saw Yuko, the black hair boy with silvery eyes. " Die? She's dead?!" I gasped.

Jay's gaze darken and he turned away. " We didn't let her die!" Jay yelled. " We never wanted that to happen!"

" Really?! Well because you and your little ninja friends couldn't stop the Overlord from changing the city, my little sister died that day! She was the kindest, and sweet girl in that city, and you couldn't save her.." he growled bitterly.

I joined the conversation at that point. " Wait! So you went across dimensions and created the wolves, and I to destroy them?!"

Yuko looked at me bitterly and nodded. " I suppose since you won't be leaving this place I could tell you.." he growled.

Jay and I looked at each other and then back at Yuko.

" You see after the Overlord was destroyed, and you all had your little funeral for Zane; I came into town. I was going to visit my sister, but only to find out that she died, crushed to death in the rubble!" he hissed. " She didn't have to die, but you ninja couldn't save her, but you were able to save the others!"

" Yeah, maybe, but we couldn't ever save our brother!"

" Shut up!" Yuko snapped at him. " You may understand my pain, actually not really! You see your brother came back! My sister can never come back!"

Suddenly something struck me as odd... " Wait, so is that why-"

" That is why I created you, and your sisters...Each one of you hold a talent, and personality of her..." she whispered. " I created you to destroy the ones that destroyed you, but it seems that you are the third one to disobey me!" he yelled.