fuck the sun

Frank & Gee

It was way too hot outside for Gee's liking

It was way too hot outside for Gee's liking. Honestly, no one thought it was an "okay" temperature. It was fucking blazing out there, the flames of hell raining down from the sky in the form of the sun. Fuck the sun.

Gee and her best Friend Frank were lazing around in her basement bedroom. Frank's mom had locked him out of the house, telling him to "get some exercise." So, of course, he went straight to Gee's house instead of staying outside. However, Gee's air conditioning system had broken, leaving them to suffer in the sweltering heat. They had dug up a few electric fans, but they didn't help much. It was pretty pathetic, the way they were splayed out on Gee's bed, sweating like pigs, and occasionally voicing useless complaints about the broken AC.

Frank had taken off his shirt within the first hour of being stuck in the heat, leaving him in a loose pair of basketball shorts. His dark hair stuck to his forehead in little curls, damp with sweat. His torso glistened in the heat, causing his few tattoos to shine under the overhead light.

Gee was extremely jealous of Frank's ability to take off his shirt without it being deemed socially unacceptable. She was burning up, even in her loose tank top and tiny gym shorts. Her cherry red hair was pulled up in a ponytail, so at least it was out of the way. She huffed in annoyance, sitting up and turning to Frank.

"I'm hot," she groaned for about the seventh time that afternoon. Frank sat up as well, looking over at Gee

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole of New Jersey is too," he replied. Gee stuck her tongue out at him.

"Ugh, I just wish I could take my clothes off," she continued to complain. Frank raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not stopping you," he said. Gee looked startled by his response. "I mean, we're at your house-- it's not like there's a dress code or some shit. Besides, it's just us here." Frank shrugged, looking at Gee expectantly. The girl thought about it for a moment, before making her decision. She stood up and pulled her shirt over her head before dropping her shorts. She kicked the garments away to some random corner if the room, then sat back down on the bed.