that one time

Revenge!FrankBasement!Gee

Revenge!Frank
Basement!Gee

Gee and Frank were losers. They liked comics, D & D, and old horror films. Most people ignored them through middle and high school because of their lack of social skills and their "lame" interests. But that didn't matter, because they always had each other.

One would think that the two would be dating; they were always extremely affectionate and flirtatious. The two would cuddle, hold hands, and call each other pet names. They had been friends since they were kids though, so it was normal to them to be constantly attached at the hip.

Although Gee never expressed any actual romantic interest in Frank, the latter had definitely taken a liking to his best friend. As they both matured, Frank becoming hormonal and Gee filling out her curves, the young boy had started becoming attracted to the geeky girl. He found himself developing a crush on her-- one that started innocently, but quickly escalated, though Frank wouldn't dare admit that he had beat a few off to the thought of the girl. Well, this is the story of how Gee found out.

~

Frank slowly blinked awake, confused for a moment then realizing that he was just in Gee's bed. With a boner. He groaned in frustration-- curse his teenage libido.

He carefully got up from the bed, making sure not to wake the sleeping girl next to him. Of course they had to fall asleep in the same bed.

Once he was standing, Frank quietly made his way to the bathroom connected to Gee's bedroom. He flicked the light on and slowly swung the door so that it was almost closed, but not quite, seeing as it was really squeaky and would probably wake Gee up.

Frank shoved his sweatpants down just enough to pull out his hard dick and wrap his hand around it. He let out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding and began to stroke his shaft up and down. Biting back moans, he rubbed his thumb over the head, smearing the precum that was gathering there. He dug his nail into the slit, eyes almost rolling back at the feeling. His breathing slowly got heavier as his hand worked over his throbbing cock.

Frank began to pant as he pushed himself closer and closer to the edge, desperately chasing his finish. He wanted to be quick so that he could avoid waking Gee up. Fuck, Gee-- she was gorgeous. She was probably the reason he woke up with a hard-on. She had these beautiful hips that swayed when she walked, and these beautiful pink lips that he would love to kiss and have wrapped around him in moments like these. Oh, and her golden doe eyes that he wanted to look into as they fucked. And her full chest that bounced when she would jump up and down with excitement. God, there were so many parts of her that Frank just wanted to worship, and before he knew it he was moaning her name while he jacked off in her bathroom as she slept only a few yards away from him.

~

Gee woke up slowly, drifting in between sleep and consciousness for a little while before she opened her eyes and became aware of her surroundings. At first, everything seemed normal, but then she began to hear sounds coming from her bathroom. She was going to dismiss it as Frank doing whatever since he wasn't in the bed, but then she heard her name. So, she decided to investigate. She silently stood up from her bed and tiptoed to the bathroom door that had been left slightly ajar. She carefully pulled it open to reveal a sight she had never expected to see.

Her best friend stood there, his sweatpants pushed down as he fisted his hard cock, leaning against the bathroom counter as quiet moans escaped his lips, her name mixed in every now and then.

"Frank?" She gasped, not able to look away. Frank's eyes shot open when he heard her, his hand quickly ceasing it's motions and instead going to cover his crotch.

"Shit! Gee, I-- fuck," Frank spluttered, unable to form a coherent sentence. They both just stared at each other for a moment, Frank dying from embarrassment and Gee simply surprised.

Frank went to pull his pants up, but suddenly, Gee's hand was on his arm, stopping him from doing anything. He looked up at her in shock, not understanding what she was doing. That is, until she knelt down in front of him.

Gee was on autopilot, not thinking before she moved. She didn't know what would happen after this, but she did know that she really wanted to suck her best friend's dick. Whoops.

Frank just stood there while Gee moved his hands away, revealing his swollen cock. She placed her hands on his hips, and Frank swore he felt lightning everywhere their skin met.

Gee looked up at him, her eyes shining in the bathroom light. "This okay?" She asked, though she already knew the answer. Frank nodded quickly, swallowing the lump in his throat. Gee smiled up at him, then took ahold of his aching member in one of her dainty hands. Frank bit his lip as she slowly stroked him, feeling every bulging vein along his shaft.

The girl leaned in, breathing hot air over the sensitive skin before licking a stripe from the base to the tip. Frank's hips jolted forward at the sudden bolt of pleasure, a choked moan leaving his throat. Gee giggled and repeated the motion, slower this time. She then took the head into her mouth, sucking lightly on it until Frank's knees were shaking as he struggled to stay upright. She sunk down lower and lower, forcing herself not to gag until her nose was at his base, his tip hitting the back of her throat. Frank moaned a little too loud at this new sensation. He had never had anyone else touch his dick, let along deep throat him.

Gee bobbed her head a few times, loving the weight of him on her tongue, then pulled off, sucking hard on the last couple inches. She used one hand to quickly jerk Frank off, while she snaked the other down and into her underwear so that she could finally touch herself. Frank watched her the whole time, not quite understanding how this was all real.

Gee licked her shiny, red lips as she gazed up at her best friend, hands still working over them both. She shuffled forward a bit so that she could leave a trail of kisses along his cock, licking up the precum that leaked from the slit. Frank could stop moaning as Gee pleasured him, his noises growing increasingly loud as he approached his climax.

"Gee, fuck! I'm so close. Gonna-- gonna cum," he groaned, placing a hand in her hair and pulling her towards his throbbing dick. She mouthed at the base then pulled her face back. She sped up her hand, maintaining eye contact with him as she jacked him off quickly, practically begging him to cum on her.

Frank let out shout as he suddenly started cumming, his whole body tensing up as he released all over Gee's hand and face. His hot cum splattered her cheeks and forehead, and she even caught some in her mouth. Frank felt as though his climax had lasted hours, though it was only a few seconds. He opened his eyes and looked down at Gee, who was rapidly working her hand in her shorts, chasing her own finish. Frank almost got hard again at the sight of the beautiful girl covered in his cum while she touched herself.

He was about to get on the ground and help her out, but Gee's hips suddenly stuttered into her hand and get whole body shuddered, signalling to Frank that she had just reached her peak. He watched as her face contorted into an expression of pure bliss. She let out a high-pitched moan as she rode her high, her fingers rubbing her clit through the whole thing. It was the hottest thing Frank had ever seen.

Once they had both caught their breath, they looked at each other and knew that things were going to be pretty fun from there on out.

~

idk how to end things,, I just wanted to write some shitty porn.