Kise Ryouta x Reader

Heyy!! I'm back XD

I decided to make a kise one shot since an idea popped in my mind XD

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~{No One's P.O.V}~~~~

[Name] was on her way to where kaijou vs tōō's match was held.

'I hope kise wins against aomine, I really don't want him to be sad. And I wanna go on a date with him!!' thought [Name].

/Flashback/

--•-- No One's P.O.V--•--

[Name] was sitting under a tree reading a book at kaijou high school. There wasn't anyone in school except for her, including the basketball players who were practicing.

"[Name]cchi!!" [Name] heard someone calling her.she looked at the direction the voice came from. It was none other than Kise Ryōta.

"Hello kise, how was practice? " She asked him.

"It was tiring. Coach needs to be a bit kinder to us! And captain keeps on kicking me!!" He complained while faking the tears.

"you sure had fun" [Name] chuckled, which made kise pout.

' he looks like a small child~' [Name] thought.

" how mean... Anyway [Name]cchi, Are you coming to watch our match against Aominecchi ?" Kise asked eagerly.

"yes, Of course I'm coming. I have to cheer for you~"[Name] answered while smiling.

"Thanks [Name]cchi~ Ill do my best! Say, let's make a deal"suggested Kise.

" a deal? Sure" said [Name].

"if our team wins the match you'll have to go on a date with me, ok?" Kise asked.

'A date ? Hmm this my chance to confess" thought [Name].

[Name] was lost in her thoughts and didnt hear kise calling her. "[Name]cchi!".

" What?!" [Name]snapped at him.

"What's your answer ?" He asked a bit scared of her earlier snap.

"ok, It's a deal then .Well then, I should head back its already late, bye kise! See ya tomorrow~" [Name] started walking back home.

"Wait [Name]cchi!" called Kise.

"What's Wrong?" She asked.

"I'll walk you home, Kurokocchi always told me not to let a girl walk by herself when it's late" He explained.

/End of flashback/

~~~~{[Name]'s P.O.V}~~~~

The match ended with kaijou losing. Kise was on the floor crying, kasamatsu-senpai helped him up and they all went to the locker room.

I saw kasamatsu-senpai and the team talking.

"Senpai! Where is Kise?" I asked.

"He's still in the locker room"answered one of them.

"Thanks".

I ran to the locker room. I heard a "BANG" from inside. (A/N: I don't know what to put so I just put a BANG XDD)

I opened the door slowly and found Kise leaning on the locker with his back to me.

"Kise.." I trailed off.

I didn't know what to say. Kise turned around and stared at me for a good 30 seconds then came closer to me and buried his face in my neck, and wrapped his arms around my waist.