Akashi Seijuro X Reader

"Baka" talking.
'Baka' thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~{ No One's P.O.V }~~~~

"[Name]! Can you please give these papers to Akashi? I couldn't find him and I'm kind of busy right now so could you?" Asked [Name]'s teacher.

"Yes [teacher's name]-sensei " said [Name].

she took the papers from the teacher and headed to the council room.

[Name] knocked and said "Sei-kun you there ? The teacher gave me some papers and told me to give it to you".

No one answered. She went to the classroom to check if he's there, but he wasn't.

'oh he might be at practice' [Name] thought.

~~~~{[Name]'s P.O.V}~~~~

I headed towards the basketball court to give Sei-kun the papers. But on my way I saw two guys bullying a girl. I put the papers in a safe place and ran to them.

"Leave the girl alone!!" I yelled at them.

"What does this have to do with you? Ha? " [Boy 1] said.

"this has everything to do with me! As the Vice President I can't let you bully the students! It's my duty!" I retorted.

"Hm~ and what can you do by yourself ?" [Boy 2] asked.

"I can do...this!" I punched their stomach, which made them unconscious.

I was about to drag both of them to the principal's office but the girl stopped me.

"Thanks for helping me [Last Name]-San! As expected of Akashi's Girlfriend" she smiled at me.

"Girlfriend...? Wait I'm not Sei-kun's G-g-girlfriend! W-we're just childhood friends! Yes just childhood friends!" I exclaimed while blushing furiously.

"Eh? You're not ? But everyone keeps on saying you're his girlfriend because you two are always together.." She said.

"I told you we're childhood friends" I said again.

"Ok.. Thanks again for helping me" and she left.

*Sigh* "that was embarrassing" I muttered.

I took the two boys to the principal's office and they got detention. I got the papers the teacher gave me and headed to the basketball court. I entered and saw all the players except for Sei-kun.

"Oh [Name]-Chan!! What are you doing here?" Reo asked.

"The teacher asked me to give Sei-kun these papers. But I couldn't find him anywhere...is he here ?" I said.

"Sei-chan just went back to class" he Answered.

"Ok thanks" I exited the court me went back to class. I found Sei-kun playing shogi by himself.

"Sei-kun~ the teacher told me to give these papers to you~" I said.

He looked at me and said "Thanks for bringing them to me [Name]. Now, play with me".

"Ehhh...but I always lose no matter how much I try...Sei-kun you must really like seeing me lose" I pouted and he smirked.

"How about this. if I win against you, you shall stay with me for the rest of the day, But if you win against me, which is not possible. I shall do whatever you want for one day. Deal? "He suggests.