Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader

"Baka" talking.

'Baka' thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--•--No One's P.O.V --•--

[Name] was sitting on her bed thinking about her boyfriend Kuroko Tetsuya.

'It's been three whole months since they started dating but never did Tetsu kiss me, hug nor hold me hands. Did he stop liking me? Does he regret going out with me?maybe it's really true that his type is a girl who's gentle which I'm not.' Thought name.

Shes been crying herself to sleep for the past three days worrying about wether Kuroko still likes her or not. She decided to go eat something and sleep since she has school the next day .

{{The next day}}

Name woke up surprisingly early. She got ready or school.

'I'll just make breakfast for [Brother's Name], mom, an father since I'm up early' thought [Name].

She finished making breakfast and wrote a note for her parents saying she went to school already.

{{Skip to school}}

'Wow it's my first time I go to school really early, it's really quiet like an abandoned building' [Name] giggled at the thought.

She went to her class and put her stuff and decided to walk around the school until the students come. She heard some voices coming from the gym so she went to check.

She entered the gym and saw a red haired boy dunking 'oh it's Kagami, what's he doing here really early ? He usually comes late to school. In fact we both usually come at the same time' She chuckled.

--•--Kagami's P.O.V--•--

I heard someone chuckling behind me. I turned around and found [Nickname] looking at me. "Yo [Nickname], what are you doing here? And why are you early?".

"Good morning to you too. Surprisingly, I woke up early today and I didn't feel like going back to sleep so I decided to come here. And back to you, what are you doing here ? " she asked.

"same as you"I answered.

She gave me a bottle of water and a towel. We sat on the bench chatting about random stuff until she looked down and said " Kagami can I ask you something?".

"Go ahead".

"does Tetsu talk about me to you? Does he open my subject? does he say anything about our relationship? " she asked.

"No, he doesn't talk about you. He's a person of few words anyway. Why do you ask?".

--•--No One's P.O.V--•--

"It's just I can't help but think he doesn't like me or he regrets asking me out. He doesn't show that he likes me. He never holds my hands nor do we do anything other couples do. Maybe he felt sorry for me that's why he asked me out." [Nickname] started crying.

"Wait wait wait [Name] don't cry please...errr what am I supposed to do now" 'I've never dealt with crying girls before" Kagami thought.

--•--[Name]'s P.O.V--•--

I couldn't stop crying, just the thought of Tetsu not liking me breaks my heart. I felt someone hug me.

"Don't worry [Nickname] I'm sure he likes you, you don't need to cry" he said and started patting my back.