ch 7.

-CHLOES POV-

*Me and Beca had made our way home without exchanging many words other than, "be careful", "are you okay?", "almost home", and the often "I'm sorry, Beca". And her pushing it off. I plug my phone in and watch Beca as her drunk self struggles to get her jacket off. I laugh lightly and walk over to her calming her down after she got clearly frustrated over the quite simple zipper. I slip her jacket off easily and smile at Beca who is still pouting with drooped shoulders.*

Chloe: I'm good at undressing you. I should do it more often.

*i add in a playful wink before crawling into bed with just my oversized adidas shirt and underwear on. Beca climbs into bed sloppily and pulls the covers over her. A large space is between us and I let out a sign and drift off thinking to me and Becas first morning after I stayed over.*

--
•FLASHBACK•

*I groan at the morning sun that was shining in my eyes directly. Checking out my surroundings, I quickly notice me and Beca tangled up into eachother. Not long after, did her eyes start to flutter open.*
Chloe: morning, tiny mouse
Beca: you didn't say yours.
*She pouts while curling into me more. I smile and look down at her as she starts to wake up more. Once she realizes how close we were, she scrambles out of bed with a flustered face.*
Chloe: woaw, you okay?
Beca: y..yea. Coffee?
*Nervous Beca was adorable so I smile to myself and get up running my hand along hers "accidentally".*
--

*i got pulled into reality by hearing Beca mumble something. I turn myself to her and see her back is still facing me.*

Chloe: what'd you say?

Beca: stop thinking so much and cuddle me.

Chloe: can you be less demanding?

*a grin spreads across my face and I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her waist nuzzling my face into her silk hair as her body forms against mine. Soon enough we're both asleep.*

-BECAS POV-

*i wake up, everything a blur at first but my eyes finally adjust. Chloe is already awake and is humming along to the radio in the kitchen. Groaning as I stand, i immediately sit back down taking hold of my aching head.*

Chloe: here. You had a hard night.

*She drops two Advils in my hand and passes me a glass of water. I smile faintly and take them, passing the glass back to her. She sets it on the end table and sits next to me and takes my hand in hers.*

Chloe: do you remember last night?

Beca: I remember your friend Nadia kissing you.

*I feel my face heat up as I say it, I look down hoping Chloe doesn't see me worked up over it, but she does, and she giggles that laugh that makes my heart melt and I can't help but smile along with her.*

Chloe: idk. Maybe you should prove her wrong..

*she moves her hand from mine to my shoulder and she lightly pushes me down, but not hard enough to were if I didn't want it, it wouldn't happen. I raise an eyebrow questioning her as she straddles over me.*

Beca: clarify.

Chloe: show her that I'm not up for takes. That you can be protective over me.

*The last sentence Chloe had whispered in my ear. She starts to sit up, but I put my hand on the back of her neck pulling her back down, pressing my lips against hers. She smiles, knowing she just won this, and melts onto me, forming her body to fit with mine. My tongue traces her lower lip and it didn't take any time before our tongues were fighting for dominance. My hand trail up her sides, sliding under her shirt. A small moan slips out of her mouth and I smirk at her before flipping her over so I was above her. Suddenly, the door started to open, quickly I jumped off of her and saw her face was as red as her hair, and I'm sure I'm just the same.*

Aubree: Chlo, what happened last night? Last thing I saw was Nadia driving away and Jesse was looking for Beca. Probably to hook up, shocker, huh? You seriously should just stop with the hobbit. She's-

*She was pulling her purse off and taking off her jacket. Finally she turned around and saw me sitting there and stopped talking and froze. I was look at her as if I was interested.*

Beca: no, please continue. What am I?

Aubrey: I mean.. that just..

*Her eyes darted to Chloe for help, I raised my eyebrow at Chloe, this time curious not with temptation. She had her eyes wide and was death staring Aubrey.*

Beca: well. I'll be heading out now. Thanks, Chlo, for letting me stay here last night. You're really good at.. cuddling.

*i wink at Chloe, just so Aubrey would see, and Chloe's face goes red and she bites her lower lip. I then gather my things and walk out, only giving Aubrey a glare before I had walked out the door.*

-CHLOES POV-

*My face was still red after Beca left and I knew once I looked up at Aubrey there would be questions that I'd have to answer.*

Aubrey: Cuddled? You guys were together last night!? WTH HAPPENED?! Why didn't you tell me she was here!? Chloe!

Chloe: why the hell are you yelling at me rn when you were the one to come in here talking shit?!

*And I was right. Aubrey is trying to turn the blame on me. She angrily throws her arms up and sits next to me on the bed clearly frustrated.*

Chloe: Oh, and let's not let the fact me and Beca kissed go unnoticed.

*I smile to myself thinking back on just moments ago. I feel the butterflies in my stomach start back up. And I suppress the giggle that wants to come out.*

Aubrey: dw, I remember. While you were drunk. Listen Chlo, Ik you like her. But that one time was ju-

Chloe: I'm talking ab the one that happened 5 mins ago.

*Aubreys eyes widened at me and I raise an eyebrow at her. She let out a loud huff and walked to the kitchen, hitting the pans loudly as she worked with them.*