.:CHAPTER FOUR:.

Dan ran up the stairs to his room as soon as he got home and pulled out his phone. He punched in Louise's number.

The phone rang twice, and in the middle of the third ring, she picked up.

"OhmygodLouiseyou'llneverbelievewhatjusthappened," Dan said rapidly, not even giving Louise a chance to speak.

"Woah, woah, calm down," Louise said, laughing. "Tell me what happened. And at normal speed, please."

"PHIL LESTER JUST ASKED ME OUT TO DINNER."

Dan spent the next fifteen minutes recapping Louise on what had happened. Occasionally he would go off on a ramble and Louise would remind him to focus on the story. He stuttered a lot, but eventually managed to get through the entire story. Louise grinned at Dan's excited, happy tone.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?"

"Are you going or not?"

Dan exhaled. "Well I mean I don't know I want to but I don't know if I'm actually ready to go on a date with him and what will I wear and–"

"Daniel James Howell."

"What?"

"I swear to god, you are going on this date."

Dan was silent for a moment. "Okay," he said, slightly shocked.

"Now go text him and decide what to wear. You did get his number, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Then go!"

She hung up and Dan stared at his phone for a second before pulling the slip of paper out of his pocket. He typed in Phils number and sent the text.

DanielDreamerX: hey phil it's dan. where are we going to dinner?

*oops we forgot to upload again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯*