Important Author's Note--Please Read!

So sorry this isn't an update! (I can't write that fast lol). However, even though this isn't a chapter, I have three important things to note for my readers! 

1). The book Living Lies now has a new cover! I felt like after the previous covers for my new books, this old one deserved a bit of a polish up, so after a bit of planning and frustrating hours on the old slow computer, I finally came up with this!

 The book Living Lies now has a new cover! I felt like after the previous covers for my new books, this old one deserved a bit of a polish up, so after a bit of planning and frustrating hours on the old slow computer, I finally came up with this!

I have it saved with the dimensions for a Wattpad Cover, so if it seems a bit squished, that's why. Anyways, let me know what you think of the new face (or if you'd rather me have kept Liam and Josh's on front). 

2). I'm thinking about changing my username. This has been playing around in my head for quite a while now, actually. I made my account during a busy time in my life last year and din't put much effort to the name. The more I think on it, 'Thefiercefive' doesn't really display who I am as a writer, so I'm going to take some time to think up a new one. Just a head's up.  

3). As much as I hate to say it, this book probably won't be a multi-part series like the actual books. Due to the other stories I have swirling around it my head, I have little motivation for this story and a limited amount of time to juggle three plot lines. I'd like to focus my efforts onto the two other stories I have right now, but not to fear! I WILL finish this book, that is certain. I will not, however, be making a part two or three for Catching Fire or Mockingjay. At the end of the book, if enough people want me too, I can write an epilogue sort of thingy, describing in a dialogueless manner what happened in plot line with your character, summarizing the story and telling how (Y/n)'s ended. If that does happen, I'll turn the ending over to the readers and let you decide how you want it to end, maybe write multiple endings, if you want? Of course, that depends on if people even want an epilogue. Anyways, whatever makes y'all readers happy!

Thank you for reading this winded Author's Note, and feel free to comment or PM me with any questions you have or suggestions for the ending of the story!

-Jay