Lucario's...girlfriend?!

The next morning, Lucario walked out.
"Mewtwo. I don't know how to thank you," Lucario smiled. "You helped me so much last night. You are...you're like the nicest Pokémon I've ever met." Mewtwo smiled at him, and said, "It's nothing really. Anytime you need help, I'm always here for you, Lucario." Lucario then couldn't take it anymore. He quickly wrapped his arms around him, holding him tightly. Mewtwo was shocked at him. But he wrapped his arms around him slowly. "Hehe...I guess that's your way of saying 'thank you', huh?" He smirked. Lucario then quickly got off him. "Sorry. It's just...I-" "Lucario. It's okay. I don't mind," Mewtwo smirked. Lucario blushed again, but then said, "Oh...okay." He then slowly walked back and waved goodbye.
As Lucario walked away, he thought about all of last night. He loved it so much he never wanted it to end. He remembered the abs he saw closely, the soup he tasted, and the blanket he smelled. "Oh that blanket...," he smiled, happily. The smell and softness of the blanket made him feel like he was sniffing and hugging Mewtwo. He wished he could stay and do that to him for real. If only if Mewtwo wouldn't think his gayness was weird. He was so stuck on the memories of the blanket, he bumped into Eevee. "Oh! Excuse me," Lucario said. "That's okay," Eevee said. She looked at his huge blush and smile. "You look happy today." "I am. I really am," Lucario smiled. "I slept at Mewtwo's last night." He sniffed his paws. "And the smell of his blanket...it was...amazing...," he sighed. "And then...he made me try the most delicious soup.... It was...it was...."
He then fell forward, but Eevee helped him up. "Sorry," Lucario said. "It's okay. I understand. You're happy," Eevee said, smiling. "I was also close to abs. Oh god, I wished I had the courage to tell him." "Tell me what?" Someone asked.
Lucario turned around slowly, and his eyes widened. It was Mewtwo! "Uh...uh...uh...," Lucario stuttering. "Lucario has a crush," Eevee said. Lucario immediately turned around and looked at Eevee. "Ooooh, a crush! With who?" Mewtwo asked. "Uh...with...uh...." Before Lucario could say anything else, Eevee immediately said, "With me."
Lucario turned wide-eyed again once she said that. "Is that true?" Mewtwo smirked. Lucario blushed and said, "Y-y-yeah." "Wow, cool," Mewtwo said. "So does that mean...you two are...like a thing?" "Yeah," Eevee said, snuggling against Lucario. Lucario smiled a bit and snuggled. "Congratulations you two," Mewtwo smiled. "Thanks," Lucario smiled. Mewtwo then walked away and smiled at them as he left.
"What...just...happened...?" Lucario asked.