Paw warmth

Eevee took Lucario to her place, and they began to start conversation.
"Okay, Lucario," Eevee began. "I have an idea on how you can tell him." "O-okay. What is it?" Lucario asked. "Maybe if you can spend some more time with Mewtwo, it'll give you a chance to say it out loud to him." "Do you think it could work?" Lucario asked. "Well remember when you and Mewtwo were alone the other night? And you felt so happy when you were with him?" Eevee asked. "Yes," Lucario said. "Well maybe if you hang out with him more, you'll be able to have the confidence to tell him," Eevee explained. "But what if he rejects me?" Lucario asked. Eevee stood silent, but she said, "Just hope that it would work, Lucario. Mewtwo likes you and cares about you a lot. He would understand why."
Lucario then felt confident. "Alright. Alright! I'll do it!" He said, clenching his paw in triumph. "There you go!" Eevee said with excitement. "Go get him!" Lucario then ran off to find Mewtwo. (Way too much like the SilvAze story.)
Eventually, he found him on the edge of a cliff, looking off into the distance. He studied him. He looked so bold and serious. He walked towards him slowly, and said quietly, "Hi...Mewtwo." Mewtwo then turned his head to him. "Oh. Hey Lucario," he smirked. Lucario blushed again and walked closer. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing. Just chilling alone," Mewtwo said. "You mind if I join you?" Lucario asked. "No I don't mind." Lucario then felt happy inside, and stood beside him. Mewtwo bowed his head down with his eyes closed. Lucario looked at him. He then looked upset. He then felt something beside his paw. He looked down and saw his paw close to his hand! (OR WHATEVER THE HECK IT'S CALLED!)
"Oh no! I'm touching his hand!" Lucario thought. But then he noticed something. When he touched his hand, Mewtwo didn't react. He didn't even move his hand! "Wait what?" Lucario thought. "He doesn't...mind it. He's so...mysterious." Inside he felt so excited because he found his mysteriousness kinda sexy. He then touched his hand again, this time a little bit longer. He then slowly began to hold it. It felt...cold. He moved his tiny, furry, paw fingers on his paw to make it warmer. It did a few seconds later. He couldn't believe it. He was holding Mewtwo's hand! And Mewtwo isn't noticing! He wanted to stay like this forever. And maybe soon, kiss him without him noticing.
He got so stuck in holding his hand, he jumped when he heard something. "I know you're holding my hand, Lucario." It was Mewtwo! He immediately let go and started blushing madly and sweating. "I-I-I-I'm so sorry...! I-I-I-I didn't know that...uh...." "Hey. It's okay. I don't mind you holding my hand," Mewtwo said. "Also, thanks for warming my hand, it felt so good feeling your paw warm it up."
Lucario blushed deeply in embarrassment. "Want to warm my other hand?" Mewtwo asked. Lucario really couldn't believe it. Mewtwo actually enjoyed it! He then quickly walked to the other side, and rubbed it. "Mmmmmmm...," Mewtwo slightly moaned. Lucario smiled at his moans. "So...mmm...how's Eevee?" Mewtwo asked inbetween moans. "She's great," Lucario said. "You know...I never thought of this...but...mmm...you two are so cute together." (I'll say.)
"Hehe. Thanks," Lucario said, smiling. "Don't forget about me...when you're with her," Mewtwo said. "Of course I won't," Lucario said. "You're my friend. My best friend." They then spent the rest of the day hanging out, talking, and Lucario warming his hands. "Mmmmmmmm...thanks Lucario," Mewtwo said, happily. "No problem, Mewtwo," Lucario smiled. "Can I walk you home?" Mewtwo asked. He reached out his hand. "This isn't so that I could keep warming your hands right?" Lucario smirked. Mewtwo chuckled. "Not just that, but I just wanna take you home that's all." "Aww, okay," Lucario said.
He walked to him, and held his hand. And together, they walked home.