Mewcariotwo

The next day, Eevee walked through the fields, until she looked up and turned wide-eyed! She saw Lucario and Mewtwo holding hands! She ran to them and looked up at them. Lucario looked down at her smiling.
"Hi Eevee," Lucario smiled. "So you finally admitted it?" She asked. Mewtwo then put his hand on Lucario's cheek, and kissed him. Lucario kissed back and he looked back down at Eevee. "I'll take that as a yes," she smiled. "We had the most amazing night. Didn't we, Lucario?" Mewtwo asked, slapping his behind. Lucario blushed madly and said, "We sure did." "Awww, you both look so cute together," Eevee smiled. "All thanks to you Eevee," Lucario said. "Yeah. Thank you so much," Mewtwo said, holding Lucario's paw.
Lucario then picked Eevee up, and placed her between him and Mewtwo. Mewtwo and Lucario then each placed a kiss on her cheeks. Eevee blushed and smiled. "Awwww, I love you guys," she said, kissing them back. "We love you too Eevee," they said.
"Hey! Let's all go out on a big date!" Eevee said with excitement. "That's a great idea," Mewtwo said. "I'll say," Lucario said. The three of them all walked tighter, with Lucario and Mewtwo holding hands. They then both looked at each other, and kissed passionately.
"I love you Lucario," Mewtwo smiled. "I love you too Mewtwo," Lucario smiled.