Making love

Mewtwo and Lucario immediately got inside, and into the bedroom. Lucario wrapped his arms around Mewtwo's neck, and Mewtwo wrapped his arms around his waist, and they kissed deeply. Lucario was in heaven. He loved the moment he was having with Mewtwo. It was everything he could ever dream of. As for Mewtwo, he could not stop kissing Lucario. Feeling his soft lips and soft fur made him want to live through this moment more and more.
And now, Lucario was right on target for his abs. Lucario got one of his paws, and placed it on his abs. As he slowly rubbed it, Mewtwo moaned, and Lucario turned wide-eyed. His abs felt so good, he wanted more. And so did Mewtwo. He then went down, and kissed them. Mewtwo felt like fainting. He could not stop moaning at Lucario's lips lightly touching his abs.
"Lu...Lucario...," Mewtwo said inbetween moans. "You like this, don't you?" Lucario asked, teasing him. He looked up at Mewtwo's face. It was deep red, and sweaty. Lucario then got up, and right when he was about to kiss him again, Mewtwo pushed him on the bed, and crawled on top of Lucario! Lucario blushed madly as Mewtwo crawled on top of him.
When Mewtwo's eyes met Lucario's, he said softly and seductively, "You're so cute, Lucario." He then kissed his neck, and Lucario moaned lightly. Mewtwo then kissed down his neck, towards his body. He kissed and licked his fur, and Lucario moaned loudly. "Oh my god, Mewtwo!" Lucario moaned as he felt Mewtwo's tongue against his fur. Mewtwo continued going down his furry body. Kissing and licking.
He then went towards his legs, and gave them the same treatment. Lucario laid his arms up like he was pinning him down. He was living the dream. His fantasies have finally come to life after so long. Meanwhile, Mewtwo went to town on his body! He loved feeling his fur against his tongue. It was soft, warm, smooth, and clean.
He then found himself at Lucario's bottom paws. Right when he gave one a kiss, Lucario chuckled a bit. Mewtwo looked up at him and asked, "Ticklish, Lucario?" "Yeah," Lucario said. "But it also felt good. Can you keep going?" "Anything for you, Lucario," he replied with a smile. He kept kissing his bottom paws, and Lucario chuckled and moaned. Mewtwo, without noticing, went from kissing to licking his bottom paws. And when he heard Lucario's moans, he decided to continue.
"You like my paws, huh?" Lucario asked, seductively. "Yes...," Mewtwo said, loving and kissing them. "Did you clean them yourself?" "Yes. And I do it every day for you," Lucario winked. "Aww, thank you. I feel so loved," Mewtwo said, blushing. "Me too," Lucario smiled, rubbing his bottom paw against his cheek. Mewtwo smiled at it, and kissed it more.
A few minutes later, when Mewtwo was done, he crawled back up. He was about to go up his body, until he saw his tail just laying there. He then rolled Lucario over. Before Lucario asked what he was about to do next, Mewtwo immediately grabbed his tail, and stroked his fur. As he did, Lucario moaned loudly. "M-MEWTWO!" Lucario yelled. Mewtwo then stroked it faster, and started kissing it. Lucario grabbed hold of the bedsheets, and his face turned deep red. It felt so good, he lost control of himself! Mewtwo then kissed faster and licked his tail too, and Lucario lost it!
"AH! MEWTWO!!!" He moaned, loudly.