Chapter four: Shopping in the wonders

Song of the chapter: Let It Go. By :Idina Menzel
(just because it's an awesome song it has nothing to do with the chapter.... maybe a little.)

So Eleanor, not at all as bad as I thought. She's really sweet, I can see why Lou fell for her. She always knows how to keep a conversation rolling, she's beautiful, funny, and as of what I've seen so far she could really be a nice friend to have when you're down.

"Oh god you guys are awesome. So happy that I'm not trapped in that apartment with the boy's." The girls laugh. "Hey I'm serious, as much as I look like I could hang out with guys all the time, it's not true that partly why I have Anna."

"Oh I can't wait to meet her." Pierre smiled in excitement.

"I wish I could meet her." Eleanor put on a sad face

"Well I know she wants to meet both of you...." That's when I stop in front of a store with these awesome boot heels.

"You like those don't you?" El asked standing next to me.

"Yeah they're gorges, but I didn't bring any money...."

"Don't be silly. El and I will buy them for you. Oh and we can get you a dress to go with them." Pierre interprets me smiling and dragging me into the store.

"No I can't let you do that, pulse I have nothing to where them too." I try to pull away but I'm too late my shoes off and the boot is on and it's too perfect.

"I believe the boys have a red carpet event next week. You can wear it then, I'll trick them into letting you go."

"Like I can say no to these. They are so adorable." Ah!! I'm acting like a girl. Who am I kidding, every girl has to like shoes, or close once in their life right? The girls laugh and we buy the boots.

After the two crazy girls finally found a dress that I could wear with the boots, I begged for lunch. Food is everything in life, it's more important than getting a puppy. Trust me Anna has tried to buy a puppy. I told her food is more important because it feeds us, with a puppy we would have less money for ourselves, to get food!

Stopping at the food court was nice because I didn't have to try some wired food. Pierre gladly gave me ten pounds, she told me that would get me a meal and sent me off. Shall I thank god for letting there be a McDonald's in the food court, yes it's not the most healthy thing in the world (I care trust me) but it's something that I know and I'll eat.

When we start shopping again there's this horrible ear piecing scream coming from behind. It kind of sounded like they we're screaming names. That's when I saw Pierre and El turn around to great the two girl. "Aren't you suppose to go in the opposite direction of the screaming girls?" I questioned confused as hell right now.

"It's just two fans it's not like they'll kill us." Pierre spoke being as perky as ever. I walk over with them as they talk to the two girls getting their twitter names. "May I have the pleasure to intrude, Becca Williams." Pierre grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the two girls.

"Oh Niall's new girlfriend." The blond said staring at me with this ugly death glare as to say I took away her man.

"Sister, long lost sister to be exact." I smiled scared about their reaction.

"Right like Niall would ever have a sister, that would make the twelfth one in the pass two mouths trying this, right Kale?" The girl with the black hair questioned the blond who was Kale.

"Yeah Jen, your right. Whatever you're trying to do don't you dare tare the boy's up." Ok for real they should stop before I punch someone. The girls scuff and walk off.