Chapter 11: I Love You

Chapter 11: I Love you.

Song of the chapter: One Step At A Time
By: Jordin Sparks

The concert really wasn't that bad. I still might not like the music that the weirdos make, but they hold a funny preforms. At one point Harry thought it would fun to pull me and Anna on stage. Anna jumped on board I hesitated, a lot, but was pulled on stage anyway.

It didn't even seem like we were hated when we went out there. All those girls must have just been to happy to be with in five feet of the band.

"Twenty minutes till show time." The man in black and the head set yelled into the dressing room where I was currently siting on a sofa with my sketch pad in my hands.

"Their all out side." I smiled to the man. He simply nodes his head and walks out the door way.

"Twenty minutes, really?" Louis walks out from the bathroom, right he was still in here.

"Yeah, is it wired that I'm all nerves?" I asked as I closed my sketch pad and set it on my lap and Louis came and sat right next to me.

"No it perfectly normal." Louis smiled taking my hand in his. "If anyone tries to hurt you I will be there to protect you."

"You know I'm not a child Lou, I can protect myself."

"Yes I know you can, I just can't stand to see you hurt." He pulled me into his side, I try to getaway but of course it doesn't work.

"I have to say I hate clingy, but it works with you." Lou just smiled and holds me close to his side with his arms even with the fact that his left arm was in a sling. It was nice, sweet, hands down perfect, the perfect moment. "Louis I have something to confess." I pause, am I read for this? Yes I'm more then ready. "I-"

"Do you know how heard you hit her?" Niall yelled at Zayn as they all walked through the door with Anna holding her head back and her hand over her nose, with blood running down her face.

"Holy shit what happened?" I stood up from my siting position and rushed over to Anna.

"We were playing football and Zayn got ruff-"

"I didn't get ruff it's just I can't play well, and you all know that, so I lost control of the ball and it hit Anna in the nose." Zany bumped his way into Niall's explanation.

"The main point is we need to clean her up." Pierre said putting her hands on Anna's shoulders.

"It's not like this hasn't fucking happened before." Anna said with her voice all nasally.

"We need to get you in the bathroom now." I said grabbing Anna's loss hand and dragging her to the bathroom with Perrie right behind us.

After we cleaned up the blood I took a look at Anna's nose that looked bruised bad. "Sweet heart it really looks broken, I suggest that after the shows done that you get Niall to take you to the hospital to make sure that it's alright." I lightly touch her nose and she flinched. "Yes go they can and will tell you more information."

"Thanks your the best." She said as she gave me a fast hug.

"Ten seconds!" Oh you have to be kidding me. I ran out of the bathroom and to the side of the side of the stage straitening out my shirt and messing with my hair. "In three two one."

"Hi and welcome back, and here they are just like I promised One Direction." Wendy the talk show host said as she intruded the boy's. "So how are you guy's enjoying New York?"

"Really well actually." Liam said moving around a little in his chair.

"So I understand that you guy's have a very special guest with you here today. Why don't we bring her out here." Wendy smiled in my direction and motioned me to walk her way. Well there's no turning back now.