Chapter 9: "Just go and apologize."

Song of the chapter: Amnesia, By: 5 Seconds Of Sumer.

"Becca get your lazy ass up." Anna said as she threw a pillow at my head. She had arrived back home a weeks after I did, saying that Louis was crushed. It's not like I wanted to do it, I just had second thoughts. Maybe I wasn't ready for a relationship. Maybe I just thought I could go through one and not get heart broken. Hannah didn't do anything to hurt me, or Louis, or anyone for that matter I just freaked out and walked away just like I always do. Why am I so stupid? "Come on you're taking me shopping you promised!" Anna yelled from the door way of my room.

"Shut up. I'm getting up Anna." I lazily got up from my bed and walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of running shorts and a tank-top, then walked out of my room and to the bathroom in the hall between mine and Anna's rooms, and freshened up. When I got out I made my way to the living room. "Remind me again why I agreed to go shopping?"

"Because school starts next week." Oh right, I got back last month.

"Fine, whatever." I complained then walked to the front door of our apartment and got a strange look from Anna. "Are we going or what?" I said. She hesitated, then grabs her bag and we were out the door to the outlet by the apartment.

"When are you ever going to call any of them?" Anna asked as we walked by a couple stores.

"Never because I still want to think about everything and-"

"Becca it's been a whole month, the only one you ever talk to is Niall and that's because I answer your phone and make you talk to him." She looks at me like she was pissed. "Louis' panicked, he feels like you're going to hurt him bad. He told everyone about him and Eleanor."

"God why do you have to be so pushy?" I asked out of the blue. "Look all I want to do is make sure I want this, all of it the people constantly stalking me, the ones at interviews, that's you not me."

"Just open yourself up to it." She said as we walked into one of her favorite stores 'CottonOn'. Although I have never been inside of one. I walked around with her for a bit as she grabbed about twelve pink shirts, and some pants, and a lot of other things, then ran into the dressing room. I stood at the door of her dressing room when a phone starts to ring. "Becca." Anna popes her head out of the dressing room. "Answer this please." She hands me her phone and goes back into the small room.

I take a quick glance at the phone before I answer and of course Anna would give me the phone. "Hello?"

"Becca?" It was Harry, the one person I did not want to talk to. "What are you doing?"

"Shopping with Anna. She made me answer the phone, what's up?" I answered not trying to sound lost.

"Oh I was just calling to let Anna know that we were in town." He sounded like he didn't know what to talk about with me, and I stood there frozen, then found myself agian. 

"Harry, there is no need to be awkward." I smiled at myself. "I'm still the same person that you got to know last month." I could hear him laughing on the other side.

"You're right. How can I forget that you can always find a way to make me laugh?" Harry is so awkward. "So we have some tickets for you guys, you know if you want to come to the concert...it's tomorrow."

"I'm sure Anna will be there, I'm going to think a little more and you may or may not see me there." I couldn't help myself from thinking of Louis. The way that he would laugh when I did the stupidest things, or how he looked covered in coffee- snap out of it Becca!

"Well, we all hope you come. Lou'd like to see you. I miss the girl that screamed in my ear while I was hung over." We both laugh. "Listen I've got to go. Let Anna know and I won't tell Louis I talked to you."