Chapter 8: Rethinking things

Song of Chapter: Stay With Me By: Sam Smith

Okay let me start off with the fact that I never trust blonds, girls that is, sure Hannah is a strawberry blond, but she's the one who made me do all of that. There is no different a between the two.

The whole time we were driving up there I sat in silent. I didn't want to talk to her and I didn't want anyone to think that I hated her, well actually they should already know that I hate her. "How are you doing?" Anna whispered into my ear. I quickly shook my head to say that I really didn't want to talk about it.

"So Becca you look very nice tonight." Hannah said smiling. Her shoulder length hair was up in a sock bun and she was warring in peach colored pixy dress.

"Thank you, you do too." I smile, I really don't want to talk at the moment.

"So why are you in London, and why are you hanging out with a group of people that are so out of your league?" Oh my god I'm going to kill this bitch.

"Well I found out about a week ago that Niall here is my brother..."

"Yeah lies." She said with a smile. "You see if you know you One Direction history you'd know that Niall wouldn't have a sister your just here to hook up with him." She giggled a little

"Ew!" Both Niall and I said at the time I laugh at his face and then he laughs at mine.

"Yeah no, there is no way that I would voluntarily fly down here and tell some guy from a bad that I really can't stand that I'm his sister so I could hook up with him. That's just... No that's not even an option at the moment." I shivered with the thought of that.

"Well then maybe your right. There seems to be a lot of stuff in common with the both of you." Well what is it then? I really don't care about what this girl thinks I'm going to enjoy my night, then tell Niall the 'info' latter.

The car came to a stop and we all got out, all of us with dates were hooked together, Louis, who didn't have one, walked with his head healed high and a smile of confides. Lou always seems to have that smile on his face though, because of the fact that he's always happy and that's what makes him special.

Cameras, I was not ready for cameras. With me standing by Niall, I got a lot of disapproval from the fans, and too many questions from reporters. This was going to be a long and annoying night. We walked into the theater and Niall asked if I wanted anything and I told him to get me something strong, because this is so not going to be my night. I took out my phone really fast, to cheek the time. I took a look then went back to the mess in front of me. "Everything going okay?" I turned around to find Louis behind me.

"On a scale of one to ten I would be about a three." He laughed.

"Hey don't let her get to you I know that's the girl that you were telling us about a couple of days ago." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'll just try to forget that she's here." I smiled and then Ni came back with a drink in each hand.

"For you." He hands me the bright pink one. "So what are you guys talking about?"

"The evil strawberry over there." I moved my head in the direction of Harry and Hannah. He was acting like a dumb person, and she was giggling like there was tomorrow. I really hate that girl.

"How could he have not thought that was her?" Niall asked.

"Because he really didn't know what she look like." I couldn't help the pissed off mood I had in my voice. Louis and Niall booth laughed at my ton of voice.