Chapter 2

As the two blonde brothers argued and fought I was arguing with myself whether I should call the police or not. I finally went over to the phone behind the bar and pushed in the numbers 9-1-1. I tapped my foot nervously, not wanting to do this to the man I cared about. Finally the police picked up, "hello, this is 911. What's your emergency?" They asked.
"Hello, 911? Yes I have a-"
"What are you doing?!" Alfred yelled at me. I look and see everyone looking at me with anger and worry.
"Hello? Sir? Are you there?" The operator spoke in the phone as I started to rethink my choices.
"Sorry for wasting your time, the problem has been solved. Goodbye." I hang up and sigh.
I looked up from my feet and see everyone still staring at me. There was silence through the whole casino and bar. I could feel the tension and anger from everyone, it was unsettling. I could hear my heart beat and the clock ticking above me as they all continued to stare, "what were you thinking?!" I jumped as Alfred yelled, his eyes began to tear up, "I thought I could trust you!" He slammed his fist on to the table in front of him. I couldn't tell if he was sad and angry at me, maybe he was both? Either way I didn't like it.
"You told me we could trust this idiot!" Gilbert crossed his arms as he spoke to Matthew. Everyone was now yelling at the room began to turn. My ears had ringing in them and my head started to hurt. I could barely understand what anyone was saying as I started to feel myself tremble.
"Artie?! Do you hear me?! Do you understand what I'm saying?! Do you even care?! Arthur!" I could faintly hear the loud American yelling at me before I fell to the floor and everything went quiet. Everything was black.