Chapter 2 - Just another day

I was listening to "Russian roulette" because I thought it'd fit me. Yes it did. But man I was wrong to listen to this song here in a school bus with about 100 other people. I was close to burst out in tears. So I just changed the song. Fuck, another emo song!

Oh right...

My fucking phone is full of this shit.

So I decided to yank out my earbuds and stuff them into my jacket.

I kept on staring out of the window.
That's when (R/G/N) came towards me and asked me something I didn't expect.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

My jaw dropped open. "Of course. Please take a seat." I said politely and grabbed my backpack and put it in front of me.

'Is this real? Did someone actually asked me if they could sit next to me?'

The bus stopped in front of our school the (SCH) (For example: Ninjago High school)

"Thanks for sitting next to me..." I said shyly towards that beautiful girl. She just grinned a rather evil grin which made me ponder. So I just waved it off and got out of the bus. That's when someone kicked my back and I flew out and landed on my knees and hands. Blood trickled out of them.

And all I could hear was laughter.

I turned around to see (R/G/N) with some other boys laughing at me. I death glares at her but knew this wouldn't change anything about my stupidness. 'Never let anyone to sit down next to you.' I thought and stood up weakly.

'But... It's just another day...'

I thought and staggered towards the school.