Chapter 3 -No new friends

Like every other day I ran to the bathroom but not just to cry but to clean up my wounds, too. I cried silent tears and cleaned my wounds, cringed and clenched my teeth in pain. "Please Lord, make this all end!" I whispered through my teeth. Just then I realized what time it was. "I'm gonna be late...
Again..." I thought and walked out of the bathroom to my class with my bloody pice of tissue.

I knocked and opened the door, only to be greeted by my math teacher standing next to a very gorgeous guy, with blond hair, green eyes and kinda pale skin. "I'm so sorry (T/N) (Teacher's name, sorry I forgot to mention that...). I've fallen and had to clean up my wounds." I said and looked at my knees. "Well (Y/N) I hope it's nothing serious. Please take a seat." He said kindly and I nodded and took a seat.

"Like I said before, this is our new class mate he is new in Ninja Go City. Would you please tell us your name again, young man?" Mr. (T/N) said. The boy had his hands in his pockets of his black jeans. "I prefer not to. Mr. (T/N). I don't think it's a good idea." He laughed and turned away from the class. A black hoodie was covering his face. You could only see his glowing green eyes and his pale skin, not to mention his blond hair."

The teacher looked at him confused but then nodded and smiled. "Yeah, guess you're right. I think it not a good idea either. Well then please take a seat next to........" He looked around the class.

'Not me... Not me... Please not me... The class will hate me even more when that gorgeous guy will sit next to me.'

I prayed and prayed. But lord didn't hear me. So he said those faithful words:
"Next to (Y/N)."

'NO!' I screamed mentally and cursed here and then. The boy moved his muscular body towards my place silently, his footsteps were barely audible like a predator sneaking up at his bait. He sat down, a little bit of his scent was thrown towards my nostril with the air.

"So class today we're going to learn something about the circle and its formulas."

But I ain't going to learn anything about a circle. All I wanna know is...

Who is this guy and why doesn't he want to tell his name? And why do I have this strange feeling of knowing him just to well?