Chapter 5 - What are you waiting for?

??? POV:

I was sitting at a table where no one could see me or talk to me. Everyone was busy to get their food or to find the perfect place for their squad.

But I just waited for someone. I wonder if she got my paper, and read it...

There she is! I saw her staring right at me, so I just looked somewhere else. Oh shit she's coming. Just act normal, Lloyd...

Your POV:

What are you waiting for (Y/N)?! Just go over there and join him. Is this too much to ask?!

I soon started to move my paralyzed body towards this hooded guy. "Hey..." I murmured and sat down next to him. Now he was looking at me. "Hey there. You okay?" He asked. "Yes I am fine, thanks for your asking.  What about you? Do you think that you're slowly fitting in our class?"

He giggled a little bit. "Ya know... It's kinda hard to fit in a class where everyone else got a name, but you. So... Actually everyone is really nice.."

If only you knew....

I thought and death glared at the table where (R/G/N) sat and probably talked about how they would make me look like a fool now.

"Earth to (Y/N)! Come back into our universe!" I was shot back to reality by this. "I'm sorry I drifted off..." I whispered and looked at the guy. "Can I ask you for a favor?" He said. I nodded slowly.

"Anything."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yes of course."

"Can you keep it for yourself?"

"Yes."

"....
Can I really trust you?"

"What are you waiting for?"