Chapter 6 - Secrets

Sorry for not updating in so long... It was kinda stressful....
----------------

The bell rung and they both knew they have to go. So the boy quickly gave her a folded paper where some numbers where written. "What is this?" The girl asked and stood up. "No time! Open it when you're home!" The boy said and grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her to their class. They quickly sat down. "Just in time" the girl giggled and huffed silently.

Lloyd's POV:

I'm glad that I could find a friend. So I decided to tell her my secret...

I'm the green ninja... And I can't tell everyone. Especially when the class is full of girls... But also boys.

But I can't tell anyone. They would flip out and I know they will only like me cause I'm the green ninja. But (Y/N) is just so innocent. I know she can keep secrets to herself. So I have her my number.

Today we're gonna know each other a little better...

Time skip: after school and at home.

Still Lloyd's POV:

I was laying on my bed slightly bored. (By the way; Lloyd lives alone with his parents.)
I was listening to music while waiting for (Y/N)'s text message.

Just then my phone made a sound.

I looked down at it and could've jumped up in happiness. It was a number I didn't know. Probably (Y/N)'s. I thought and began to read.

Hey there!
I got home and opened the paper right away. When I saw it was a number I started to squeal. I was so happy that I finally found a friend which would give me his number! Anyways. I'm (Y/N) which you might know. I'm
(Y/A) (Your age) and... Yeah... Tell me something about you...
Xxxx Y/N

I blushed red when I saw the kisses at the end. Does she like me? Or is she just a little childish?

I think I'll never really understand girls. But I replied her text message anyway.

Hey Y/N!

I think it's really cute that you squealed when you saw it was my number. But I liked you from the first minute. I mean like... You know...
I found it cool that you were so mysterious. Not like the others. And you were like an open door for me. We met in the cafeteria and you joined me so I wasn't alone. And in the classroom where we made so much fun of the teachers. It was my first day at school with you and I already liked it.

Hope we can always have so much fun.

Xxxx Your secret admirer

Your POV:

Xxxx Your secret admirer?
And he actually send me kisses back!? But I gotta know his name!

Hey... Umm.... Do you mind telling me your name? You seemed so secret when the teacher asked you to. You didn't want to... Why?
When you tell me I'll keep it a secret for ever!

-No reply-

Please...

...

Please...

Y/N?

Yea?

Can you really keep it?

Of course!

Alright... Promise me not to freak out..
I'm...
-------------
Le gasp! How is she gonna react?! Will he really tell her? Comment vote... And so on because it would make me happy to see that you liked it.
Nyaraysmith <3