TEASER

sona was up with a plan,she smirked n started playn with dev with her finger tracing his face features in a seductive from his eyes to his pointed nose n the bt when sona put her finger on his nose dev was pantin heavily n started stammering while talkin to his mom tht he had his dinner on tym n shrugged sona n gave her a deadly glare when her finger started movin towards his lips n he was goin speechless with ishwari callin his name he was too numb to react n dev cld only manage "sa......sab thik hai ma.........don'tttttttt take tension n tu aaram se aa"...............sona raised her brow with d last line........bt then continued her tracing with her fingers drawing random designs on his stomach n chest n then she pinched his nipples n he had goosebumps only dev knew how he managed himself n controlled himself.......with each n every action of sona was testin his patience n drawing him towards d edge as if he cld explode any moment n their bodies pasted together n tht toooo naked which was radiatin the burnin heat n passion amongst them after a night full of raunchy romance.............n then sona did they unthinkable..........

Sona bit his nipple N HER HAND STARTING RUBBIN HIS ALREADY HARD MANHOOD MAKIN DEV GO CRAZy with her twin torture n he jst wanted to end d call n make sweet love to his wife as she had ignited the latent fire in him by her not so innocent acts.......he jst made a growl when sona caught hold of his manhood tightly n ishwari  was goin all concerned abt dev when he moaned an "AHHH"....while sona giggled sexily......

Ishu-kya hua dev.........main abhi wapis aa jati hoon kahin chot toh nahi lag gayi.....

Dev-he snapped out n shouted "nahi" mera matlab hai ma main thikhoon kuch nahi hua aur tu bilkul tension matle.......(tryin super hard to concentrate n ignore sona n her handy work)

i-par kya hua

d-kuch nahi.....tu araam se ana........meri aur sona ki tension mat lena sona meri sari zarurat ka khayal rakhle gi.......