Erotic hot punishment

d-so up for the punishment

before sona could gather anything,dev in a swift move caught hold of his undie lying beside and tied her hands above her head..........she was stunned by his move............

s-what are u........(but he didn't let her complete her and placed his thumb and rubbed it sensuously)

d- this serves you sooo right..........now I will enjoy(and winked and licked his lips seductively)

sona was sooo turned on just by his look.........she could never imagine that she get so wet just by his action, she was feeling as if a storm is forming in her pit and churning wildly as if each of her neuron was demanding for him, all she could wonder "didn't they only make love for the past 12 hours with bare minimum sleep,she could never get enough of him" ........she wanted to get hold of his hair and smash her lips with his and indulge in a rough make out session again but she could not.......

s-dev......what nonsense is all this.........open my hands......

d- no baby.........I went through hell as I could not lay my hands on you in the bathroom,my hands were itching to touch you, feel you n those boobs were so inviting when water was gushing was over them but I could not so its fair only na that you should also know what I went through na(winked)..........n trust me............I am going to have so much fun...........

s- no dev .........plzzzzzz don't do this to me........you know I like the feel of your wet,sweaty skin on my bare hands when we make love........i would not be able to take the pain(thought of of using this card as she knew he could never see her in pain)

d-tch..tch..tch........today its going to be different biwi........(brushing his lips with her cheeks and bitting her plumpy cheeks,earning a moan which was like music to his ears............)I am goin to enjoy this a lot.......n you always say na that this pain is pleasure for you and I would calm you down in my own sweet way(giving it back to her)

With that he peppered her with open mouthed kisses over her face bt made sure tht he didn't kiss his lips.......it was his time to enjoy,she enjoyed her fair share in the bathroom and now he was indulging in his desires..........then he traced his nose at her nape and started nuzzling her making her ticklish and she could do nothing except for moan his name and ask him to stop torturing him.........he descended towards her tits and gave a cocky grin to his wife who knew he was upto something devilish............but she could only anticipate as to what could happen next........while he was just gazing at her intently........as if making love to her through his eyes...........all the while his bulging manhood was touching her clit,making them realize their effect on each other where she was drippingly wet for him......

He started to rim the circle of her nipples which was giving immense pleasure to sona making her moan "ahhh..........uhhhh....",her voice was inticing dev,he was getting hard but he wanted to have fun.....and suddenly he pinched the tip of her nipple.......earning a loud moan from her which were music to him,his name from her mouth...........and then did the same thing to the other one............then he licked her entire nipple to soothen the pain but he couldnot control himself so he bit her just there,leaving sona writhing in pain.........all she could do was emit her pleasuristic pain by clasping her hands with each other..........arching her body to feel him more,moaning.........trying her level best to release from his trap but there was no way out, they were sweaty and she wanted to hold him and feel his body and then his hard length which was getting harder by his foreplay,she wanted him inside her.............

Dev marked each and ever nock and corner of her body with his kisses, licks and nose...........whenever his hot breathe used to fan her sweaty hot body her unseen hair would rise........as if each and every neuron of her body knew even his hawt breath and was quite receptive of it............

There was a growing storm in her stomach.......and she experienced an orgasm with her womanhood quite QUIVERING WITH HER RELEASE....

d- I love the sound u make when u cum.......i love your smell......I love your taste which is so unique and only for me.........(saying that he proceeded towards her clit)

he stroked gently the soft tissues of her womanhood by the back of his palm........and started to tease her by pinching it........sona was writhing, quivering with his so called punishment...........she could not think straight, all she knew was sh wanted to feel him, touch him and embrace him within herself so hard that she could only recall him and forget even herself.........spo she pleaded.....

s- devvvvvvvvv............(not able to speak properly)plzzzzzzzzzzzz dev ..............i beg of you..........i want u.......

d-n u are going to get me baby.......

s- I wanna feel you ,touch you.......

d- you are going to feel me baby down here when I am going to taste you........with that he bit his lower lip...........(now she understood that when ever she used to bite her lower lip why did he growl because it was so god damn sexy that anybody would turn on)

He carefully smeared her entire pussy with his index finger so as to collect all her juices.........he could smell her,he so wanted to lick the entire thing and relish but he had a bigger plan up his sleeves.........so he inhaled her sent

d-u wanna taste yourself baby..........(he moved his finger towards her but then retracted back)

he rimmed his finger of his lips and then a bit of the remaining on his tongue and cocked a brow at her(as if saying now taste it baby)........he was up with his erotic wild punishment................

PS-I HAD WRITTEN IT ON MONDAY ONLY BUT JUST DIDNT POST IT N I DONT KNOW WHY.........BUT I AM SERIOUSLY NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE SO WOULD BE FINISHING THIS SOON......WHEN I WAS GETTING GOOD RESPONSE I THOUGHT OF SO MANY STUFF LIKE SEQUEL OR SOMETHING WITH BIKE RIDES,SWIMMING POOL EXOTICA, JACUZZI BUT I GUESS THTS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.........

PPS-I LOVED THE WAY THE SERIAL IS GOING.......ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND MAGICAL......IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN BUT WE JUST DIDNT WANT THEM SEPARATED BUT NOW THEY ARE BACK WITH A BANG.......THE CAR MOMENT,THEIR TALKS, LETTERS UFF EVERYTHING WAS SUCH A BLISS..........THOUGH I DIDNT LIKE THE PART BEFORE THE PROPOSAL IT WAS TOOO MUCH N DRAG BUT I GUESS I WAS BEING IMPATIENT ABOUT THE PROPOSAL WHICH WAS BEAUTIFUL AND DEV KI WOH HUSKY VOICE WAS.......(I HV NO WORDS)

I HAVE TIME BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH ME.......I THINK I SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING EMOTIONAL TO VENT IT ALL OUT.......

N HOW TO U GUYS WANT THE NEXT PART THERE COULD BE SOMEONE BACK HOME OR THEY COULD CONTINUE.....PLZZZ TELL ME AS I AM CLUELESS.........