Morning Bliss

I KNOW GUYS I AM TOO LATE TO UPDATE THIS BUT THERE WAS A REASON AS I DIDNT BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE THE HEART FOR IT N YOU WOULD COME TO KNOW THE REASON FOR IT DOWN BELOW,I KNW YOU GUYS WANNA KILL ME AND AFTER THIS WILL DEFINATELY DO THAT.............

THIS CHAPPY IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO @IAmAnushkaJasmine as she wanted a cute mornng romance

and @Iqra1990 for the cute teasing sessions.............

READ,ENJOY,SHARE,VOTE AND COMMENT...............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sona reached the kitchen and huffed,she was back to the real world where there were people except for them, they were so lost in their bliss that for that time they had forgotten about the world,they had forgotten that a world existed where they had responsibilities, relations,family and work and they had to get to it no matter what.....they cant be locked up in the room and make love forever.............even though you want that more than anything but still your honeymoon perios also gets expired but what does not finish is the love, yea it's the love you have to reinvent and preserve and sometimes just rekindle it...........

Sona rubbing her hand as if making herself ready to make some nice delicious breakfast for her darling hubby who would be drained out due to the errotic love making they did in past 15 hours like they were sex manics.........but who is complaining...........she tossed her hair and remerged the fridge and thank lord and kichu bhaiyya that there was servings of sabji and dal but the only thing missing was the dough for the roti............so now she knew what she had to do she took everything out and placed on the kitchen counter,tied her hair in a bun.........she prepared the mixture for the dough and pulled her sleeves a lil up so that she can mix the batter thoroughly only to be reminded of her blissful and ecstatic moments with her love as the proof of it in the form of some scratches were seen on her wrist when she dig her hands in the pool of the batter and she was transported to her romantic moment where she was reliving those moments of their intense and passionate love...........she remembered his gobsmacked face when he saw her in that lingerie,his blush,his smirks,her moans,he blush,the naughtiness,the teasing,the bathroom,the table..............every god damn freaking thing...........she moaned and arched upwards as if she craved for those moments which she experienced just a while ago as she knew that the bliss is over and it would take a while to gain steal these moments again.........she was bought back to the present moment when the coco clock on the wall struck 1 making its peculiar strike........she continued mixing the batter but what she didn't realize was that her hubby had come down and was cleverly eyeing her............

Dev  had woken up to an empty bed and was not at all happy with it,he so wished to cuddle his wifey and go back to sleep again but wondered if she was with him, he would not be able to control himself and would have indulged into ravishing her again..........he groaned at the now cold bedside and peeled off the covers of the comforter, grabbed his clothes and dashed outside their room to see his wife............he was wearing his comfy  black sweatpants hanging lose on his hip with a black sandoz and covered himself with a checked shirt not bothering to button it up giving a full view of his chest and those hickeys he earned from his sassy lil kitten who was more of a wild kitten in the bed........but just incase someone was downstairs then he definately didn't wanted to showcase them..........but what he saw was like a dream come true for him............

He saw sonakshi with lost in thoughts and smiling to herself and he knew he so knew that she was thinking about their moments....their cozy moments and he couldn't stop drooling over her..........but soon that coco clock broke her trance along with his ut still he could see that small smile lingering on her face which made him smile as well..............he was just staring at her........

Sona got conscious of herself,she could feel a constant gaze on her and then she looked around and saw her dapper hubby staring at her and she could only drool over his morning look in which he was so killing it...........they had a long eyelock where thay were drowning in their love but soon dev gave her a cocky wink and she was astonished and she started to knead the dough again as she had completely forgotten about it.........while dev had an evil plan up his sleeves.............he moved towards her in long strides,stood behind her with her heart thumbing loudly............... He caged her between the kitchen island where she could feel his hot breathe fanning the back of her neck........... she could feel her invisible hair rise at the back of her nape...........she bit her tongue so as to control a sweet moan......"oh god if his breathe can do this how am I going to control myself further.......

Dev knew his effect on her and he wanted to play with her,he knew that right he was the master as sona was helpless because her hands were dipped in the dough batter and he would love to play with her all through his way...........he sniffed her hair as though inhaling her divine scent....and then placed a chaste kiss over them........he bought his hands over her shoulders and sona couldn't control and moaned his name like a prayer "DEV".........

But he didn't stop.........he cluthed her shoulders........brushed his lips over her ears and spoke huskily "you love your hubby's morning look,don't you"..........sona couldn't control her blush........with that he bit her ear while she bit her lower lip making him groan and she arched in his arms.........while dev started to nuzzle his nose in her naoe and peppering open mouthed kisses there and licking it............dev was shaking by his assault but soon came back and realized that they were romancing in the broad daylight and that to in the kitchen where anybody could walk in any moment and if this is not controlled it could lead to god knows what landing them into greater mess.........so she controlled herself ,trying her level best to stay calm and said "d...dev.........plzzz no......this is our kitchen and I have to prepare food for you........"

"so who is stopping you..........rather I will also help........."saying this dev caught hold of her arms and started kneading them sensuously "mmmmmmmmmmmm........hmmmmmmmm...........yea...........aise knead karo.......yea....."he was busy kneading her arms while sona was trying to control herself and clutched the dough but it was moving out of her hands due to excessive pressure.........

Dev moved back to her back and was now looking at the zipper of her dress so he stealthily pulled it a bit down with the help of his canines and goosebumps erupted on her skin where ever his teeth made contact with her skin..........

Sona was a moaning mess when he started to pepper kisses and bites and licks on her back............while dev placed his hands on her bare back and started rubbing her shoulder and back..........it was sheer pleasure as her body was aching due to the raunchy love making she so needed some rest but she couldn't get any and this was so good.......

Soon the kitchen was full of their moans and groans..........but.....but....their mahogamy was so short lived...........

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?"

PS-ALREADY WRITTEN THE NEXT PART WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ONE ONLY BUT THEN I AM A TEASE SO.............WELL GIVE ME A NICE RESPONSE I WILL UPDATE IT TONITE OR TOMORROW MORNING AS ITS MY HOLIDAY........

PPS-PLZZZZZ TELL ME WHO CAN MAKE A BANNER FOR MY NEW WORK ON DEVAKSHI WHICH I MIGHT START SOON