TWIN TORTURE

The phone started ringing while devakshi were busy exploring eacth others mouth, their sweet pleasure was broken n dev was really getting irritating as to who the hell was callin them in the morning n he cared less abt the world right now.....n thought of not pickin up the call n continue with his fav work bt sona broke their kiss n told dev to pick the phone n dev with a heavy heart saw the caller n was in a trance n picked up the call immediately,moved a side n was stammerin while talking to his mom bcoz he was too uncomfortable as he was all naked with his naked wife makin love to her in the morning n his mom called....(guys I am kianda pissed so no ishu-dev convo in detail)...........well dev wished her n his mother was all concerned abt his son n his  food n his sleep n dev like a dotting son made sure his mom's worries are settled meanwhile when dev was busy makin sure his mom doesn't worry abt him.....sona was up with a plan,she smirked n started playn with dev with her finger tracing his face features in a seductive from his eyes to his pointed nose n the bt when sona put her finger on his nose dev was pantin heavily n started stammering while talkin to his mom tht he had his dinner on tym n shrugged sona n gave her a deadly glare when her finger started movin towards his lips n he was goin speechless with ishwari callin his name he was too numb to react n dev cld only manage "sa......sab thik hai ma.........don'tttttttt take tension n tu aaram se aa"...............sona raised her brow with d last line........bt then continued her tracing with her fingers drawing random designs on his stomach n chest n then she pinched his nipples n he had goosebumps only dev knew how he managed himself n controlled himself.......with each n every action of sona was testin his patience n drawing him towards d edge as if he cld explode any moment n their bodies pasted together n tht toooo naked which was radiatin the burnin heat n passion amongst them after a night full of raunchy romance.............n then sona did they unthinkable..........

Sona bit his nipple N HER HAND STARTING RUBBIN HIS ALREADY HARD MANHOOD MAKIN DEV GO CRAZy with her twin torture n he jst wanted to end d call n make sweet love to his wife as she had ignited the latent fire in him by her not so innocent acts.......he jst made a growl when sona caught hold of his manhood tightly n ishwari  was goin all concerned abt dev when he moaned an "AHHH"....while sona giggled sexily......

Ishu-kya hua dev.........main abhi wapis aa jati hoon kahin chot toh nahi lag gayi.....

Dev-he snapped out n shouted "nahi" mera matlab hai ma main thikhoon kuch nahi hua aur tu bilkul tension matle.......(tryin super hard to concentrate n ignore sona n her handy work)

i-par kya hua

d-kuch nahi.....tu araam se ana........meri aur sona ki tension mat lena sona meri sari zarurat ka khayal rakhle gi........

sona snapped out at his last words as he had a tinge of sarcasm in them bt she knew ishwari ma she wld come quickly to her son.......bt sona was goin all nervous thinkin she may have stepped in the wrong territory n it wld cost her.........dev cut d phone while sona released her hold frm his manhood........

dev-kya hua continue nahi karna ya kuch aur karne ka irada hai

s-dev.......ma aane wali hongi toh ab bas yeh sab......I shld get ready n prepare for food...

d-oh mrs.dixit ko no.1 bahu bana hai nab t not today as ma ki koi bachpan ki frd mil gayi hai n they will be late as who unke saath hi lunch karenge.........

s-wht?

d-yep.........maine hi ma ko bola tha sunna nahi tumne ki aaram se aana as sona hai na mere liye..........oh tum kaise sunti tum toh busy thi mujhe taste kane mein (with tht he licked his lips lookin all d more irresistible) now its my turn waise bhi we hv all d tym n privacy as well..

s-dev aap bhi na...........plzzzz let me go as dev caught hold of her hands n caged them above her head......... humne raat ko khana khaya tha who bhi alag alag as u had a meetin n I wanted to superise u bt now its morning we shld get some food.........