6 - Don't Do that AGAIN!

Savanna's POV:

When I hear Daniel and his father come into the house. I say, "What the hell is wrong with you Danny!?"

"Mom I'm sorry." He says sad.

"You've known James almost your whole life and you get into a fight with him! I had to get the last plane to fly over here. I had to tell my Manager it was a Family Emergency!"

"Savanna! Let Daniel be. You and I can discuss this later. Just let Daniel be."

I sigh, "It was over a girl wasn't it?" Finally calming myself down.

Daniel sighs, "Yes. Over a girl..."

"And what is that girl's name?"

"Kiara Ariana Hill." My eyes widen from that name.

"You mean the-"

"The famous Kiara Arii. Yes. Honestly could Dad just say I'm grounded and I can go to my room?"

"No. Your not grounded. He and I will discuss your punishment later. You are going upstairs and cleaning up for lunch. If you don't come back downstairs in 10 Minutes Something bad is going to happen you wish never did. Now do you understand?"

"Yes Mom." Then he goes upstairs.
I hug my husband. Then peck his lips.

"What should we punish him for this time?"

"I don't know... He's in love with that Kiara though."

"You don't mind if I make a phone call so Kiara can come over and have dinner with us?"

"I don't mind that at all Honey." He picks me up and kisses me. I kiss him back. "I missed you." Justin said.

"I missed you too." Then I connect my lips with his. Than he pulls away and I hug him. We sit in the kitchen and waited for Daniel.

Daniel's POV:

I come downstairs in 7 minutes. I see my Parents go into the kitchen. I go into the kitchen and sit at the table.

My Mom says, "So your grounded for a week. Your curvew is now 9:45pm. You got to walk Kiara home after school everyday for now on. I even called her parents to make sure you do so."

My Dad says, "We decided to have Kiara over here for dinner. Just her."

I look at them wide eyed, "Mom, Dad, I don't think inviting Kiara over is the best idea."

"Why not Daniel?" My Mother asks.

"Das Seriously your not going to let Mom take over."

"Actually we both discussed this when you went upstairs."

I groan, "Can I do anything to not see Kiara today?"

"Nope. Rules are rules."

"I'm 16 years old. Please could I have a little fun while I can?"

"Well I heard your school is doing a play..."

"No please Anything but the play."

"Actually you Principal said you can come back to school tomorrow Actually unless you joined the play there doing."

"Fine I'll do the play."

"Yeah and if you don't do the play. We told them to call the cops if your not there. Or call us right away."

"This isn't fair."

"It is as your punishment Daniel."

"Well you got into some big trouble to a point you got suspended from school. You have good grades and your in sports. Now you decided to fight with your best friend?"