13 - Flashbacks

Kiara's POV:

We were at the airport. Cameron and I had to wait for my plane. When Cameron put his arms around my waist...

~Flashback Starts~

"I don't want you to go." Daniel said.

~Flashback Ends~

Cameron asks, "I know it's too soon but.... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I would love to." I said. Than I kissed him. That Moment I realized I don't have big feelings for Danny anymore.
He kisses me back. Than softly bites my top lip. Than I get on a plane and leave.

Cameron's POV:

I've layed eyes on Kiara ever since. I've known her for a year. She doesn't know​ a that though. Yet I have a competition. Daniel James Blake. Will see who gets to dig in her pants first.

Daniel's POV:

My Dad was telling me that I have to go get Kiara. She doesn't come home until 1 in the morning. Let's just be glad it will be a Saturday. Kiara is all I can think about. She's in my mind. Even if I tried to get high all the time she'll magically end up back in my head again.
I have a Math Tutor now. I hate it but I got use to it. I groan, "Dad I don't want to go pick up Kiara."

"Too Bad your going!"

"Do you want to start sleeping in the living room more often? Without your phone?" My Mom asked. I shake my head no. "Good. It's only 11. Start getting ready and everything." I go upstairs and take a quick shower. Do the normal routine you do in the shower. I get ready and it's 11:59pm.

I say, "Mom? Do I look like a hotter version of my Dad?"

"Yeah I think so. Your so handsome but do you want to see a photo of when he was sixteen?" She asked. I nodded. She went upstairs and than came back down 7 minutes later. She shows me....

"I do look like my Dad." I said. She smiled and chuckled slightly.

"Have you had sex?" She asked.

"Mom, no. I'm still a Virgin. I've been waiting for the Perfect girl." She kisses my cheek. "Good. Now get going." I got my car keys and wallet and left.

Kiara's POV:

There was only one hour. I am so happy. I was sitting next to a Mom and a fan of mine.

I question. I ask my parents to see who was picking me up. They messaged back and said it was Daniel. He's going to take me out and spend the night at his house.

Great....